Surprise, surprise. Kat Von D and Jesse James have split again. She wanted to clear the air this time around via her Facebook page so all of her confused fans could get the truth straight from her.
I’m sure this will be the most “uneventful” blog I have ever written – but its purpose is simply to answer a lot of the reoccurring questions I’ve been getting asked lately – and I’m hoping this will answer them for you
I think maybe the final episode of LA Ink left things a bit confusing to some. So in a nutshell here goes:
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring – (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland – next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures – and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!
That’s all. I told ya it would be uneventful… 😉
Thank you to everyone who has been so kind, supportive, and positive!
You’ll never know how much love I have for you all in this heart of mine!
Kat Von D
They seemed so happy when they got back together after their split in July. The engagement was back on and all was well in the world. Jesse has been all about boasting his love for her. So why the split this time around? Kat explained it to People saying,
“It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life. My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it’s important to know your value and never lose sight of that.”
So Jesse’s love wasn’t noble? Was he cheating? Will this split turn scandalous?