First they announced the cast of Dancing With The Stars 2012 and the professional partner pairings and now they have released the first official Dancing With The Stars contestant and professional dancer photos and we have them for you.
The stars, the drama, the glamour and the glitter are back on ABC! “Dancing with the Stars returns for Season 14 on Monday March 19th (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) with a sensational two-hour season premiere, then on Tuesday March 27th, with the premiere of “Dancing with the Stars the Results Show” (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Be sure to join us because we will be live blogging each and every show with all the details each week!
Just to remind you the pairings are below:
- Melrose Place actor Jack Wagner, 52, will dance with Anna Trebunskaya
- Little House on the Prairie actress Melissa Gilbert, 47, will dance with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Donald Driver, 37, will dance with Peta Murgatroyd
- Actor and model William Levy, 31, will dance with two-time winner Cheryl Burke
- The View co-host Sherri Shepherd, 44, will dance with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Opera singer Katherine Jenkins, 31, will dance with Mark Ballas
- Singer Gavin DeGraw, 35, will dance with reigning winner Karina Smirnoff
- Tennis player Martina Navratilova, 55, will dance with Tony Dovolani
- Shake It Up actor Roshon Fegan, 20, will dance with Chelsie Hightower
- TV host Maria Menounous, 33, will dance with Derek Hough
- Family Matters actor Jaleel White, 35, will dance with former champ Kym Johnson
- Singer Gladys Knight, 67, will dance with Tristan MacManus