Eddie Cibrian Has Been Tweeting Brandi Glanville – What Will LeAnn Rimes Say?

Eddie Cibrian Has Been Tweeting Brandi Glanville - What Will LeAnn Rimes Say?

I have to say, some of Brandi Glanville‘s dating advice – learned from the school of hard knocks- really does ring true.  Her book is still selling like gang busters and she has emerged as a whole lot more than Eddie Cibrian’s poor ex wife.  She has instead built herself a career out of speaking the truth, even when it makes her ex look like the cheating douche bag that we know he is.

This week Brandi tweeted this ditty,” If an “ex” reaches back out to u with a “hey”or”sup” text,do not fall 4 it!They dont want u back they just want 2make sure ur still invested,” see the tweet in the image above.

Of course, anyone familiar with Brandi is now wondering if this is an obvious insinuation that Eddie has been in touch about a little more than scheduling visitation with his two sons. Even if Brandi doesn’t mean Eddie I’m sure that she loves the speculation because that alone is enough to make Eddie’s current wife, LeAnn Rimes want to slit her wrist with a butter knife.

After all of the negative publicity, would Eddie have the nerve to try and get something started again with Brandi? I could see it. He loves the challenge of bagging chicks while sneaking around. The shakier the situation, the better. Getting his ex to cave in again would be a major coup for Eddie. He has gotten nothing but negative crap since hooking up with LeAnn. At least he never dealt with any of that while married to Brandi. Do you think he is missing his former life, even just a little? Do you think that Brandi would ever entertain the idea of going there again? I’m going to say no. Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!

LINKS FROM SOME OF OUR FRIENDS

Comments

1. jody overland says:

brandi and leann deserve each other

• J A Limes says:

This tweet could have been received by Brandi ages ago. I do agree with what she says, but on another note, they share two sons. They do have a base need to be in touch and LeeAnn needs to understand that.

• Faith says:

They have small children and their communication should only relate to their children and nothing else. He’s made his decision to move on, so personal communication should be between with his current wife. As the children get older less communication will be made and once they’re grown; not at all. LeeAnn is the current wife and doesn’t need to understand anything but the ex-should shut his communication down when it’s not about the children.

2. dodo says:

Why do you assume she was talking about Eddie? Pfft. Brandi has had many ex’s since him and I am sure she is referring to one of them.

3. Allie says:

I hope he dumps her, just like he did Brandi… by sleeping with a co-worker.

4. Laz says:

They’re all annoying as hell. An extra heave of VOM for Leanne and Eddie though.

5. Meiqua says:

SMDH!

6. Roberta Ferguson says:

I wouldn’t doubt it that Eddie would be trying to get back together with her….

7. Delina says:

Of course she would go for it – #1 to get back at Leean, and #2 he’s the love of her life.

8. Carly says:

I soooooo hope it was Eddie crawling back to her. The grass isn’t always greener!! I also hope she shuts that down as quickly as she can…he’s proven over and over that he’s no good in the relationship dept!

9. Kim says:

I can’t wait to laugh my face off when he cheats on Leanne Rimes, too. (And he will..that’s what dogs do.) As for Brandi, I understand how delicious it must be, taunting Leanne Rimes, playing on her (obvious) insecurities – but in the end, the best revenge is living well and not devoting even a second of her time to thinking about either of them.

10. Ms P says:

If I was Brandi I would sleep with him and record it an send a copy to Leanne and as her how does it feel when turn about is fair play I would do it just topics her off

11. Mrs s says:

Why do people get joy out of spreading more pain. Leanne & Eddie would think different or handled it better. Leave them alone . you remember that Jolie whore . Now they refer to her as a Virgin Mary.

12. Noni says:

Haha LeAnn. You are getting what you deserve! Brandi is the one who is being publically humiliated! I love to watch RHOBH just to see Brandi be Brandi!!! Jacksonville Beach, FLA LOVES YOU BRANDI. YOU GO GIRL

13. mary says:

who really cares about all of this ??? I don’t.

14. Karen says:

The smartest thing Eddie ever did was move on from that hot mess. I seriously doubt he would ever try to get back with her.

15. cari says:

His career tanked with Leann. What has he done? nothing. At least with Brandi he could be on RHOBH. He could maybe redeem himself and get some acting gigs again. Not to mention his looks will continue to tank and get some trailer parkness to them if he continues with the trailer park queen. just sayin…

Trackbacks

1. [...] all about the Twitter message that started our thought process HERE. Come back and let us know if we’re reading too much into it — or if it’s a sign [...]

2. [...] took to her Twitter account to say that she was being contacted by an ex. Like anyone else, since she didn’t name names, we just assumed that she was referring to her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian. It was kind of funny, but [...]