• says

I noticed that after she did that picture called “Parker” with Jason Stratham, and a critic remarked that she was “looking her age”, she suddenly started looking younger. However, sooner or later she’s going to have to learn to age gracefully! Youth is NOT forever, Jen!!

1. Meme says

Aside from the last pic, JLo looks the same to me. She does look a little unsteady in the legs tho.

2. GenaG says

Does it really matter? Most all celebrities are doing something to fight “aging”. To each her own. Shame American people put so much emphasis on OUTWARD appearance. Just Saying….

• Jeanie says

She was just perfect! Hey even I was lookin great till around 52, n I don’t spend $500,000 on my looks every year like I read JLo does! She is wayyyy to young n gorgeous to be messin with her perfect face, well it was perfect I guess, before she did whatever she just did…

3. says

If I had the money I’d have full overhaul. Why should anyone criticize someone who wants to look young I bet there is a lot of women who in their hearts hidden would love to look a little younger.but is too pricey.but I don’t think because someone does it ,that’s not for people to criticize.I’m a plastic surgeons dream!!!!! Brenda

4. Alley Oop says

She definitely had surgery to look less Hispanic. Look at her when she was one of the Fly Girl dancers on In Living Color and now.

5. Barbie says

If you have the money why not want to be young and feel sexy go head Jen far as a young man she might need a young man to put a smile on her face she can always go back to someone her age enjoy while you can

• Jeanie says

She looked GREAT!!!! She already looked 20 yrs younger!!! Why do people under 50 yo mess w their still wonderful faces???

6. Jeanie says

I m 55 now, n still I don’t look it, but a bit of plastic surgery on my face n body would be nice, I don’t have the $. But I still attract younger men! Now whatever Kris Jenner has had done has made her look great, not weird! N she is 58, n gorgeous!

• GAPeach says

Kris Jenner is starting to look a HOT MESS!! JLo will be next if she keeps it up. The problem is, it’s never enough and it gets addictive. Sooner or later the doctor is going to mess things up and she’ll have a look that is non reversible. I would NEVER take a chance with my face, body maybe because you can always cover up the botch job if necessary. You can only run away from age for a short period of time, eventually it will catch up with you and there is NOTHING you can do but accept it and try to age gracefully (if you haven’t already messed up your face). There is nothing ok with injecting fillers or any other substance in your face and I just believe one day you will suffer the results of that. Bad enough the stuff they allow in our foods that is killing us, I can’t believe people are so desperate and vain to go to measures of getting a substance injected into their face!! JUST PLAIN STUPID!!

7. whocares says

Its just fillers. they fade away within 6 months to 2 years depending upon what was used. my guess is she used Voluma the newest type of filler, which can last up to 2 years.

8. Linda says

Why don’t these beautiful people leave themselves alone? Aging is natural. It is a part of life, everyone does it. Have they considered the options to aging? Death no thanks.
    The only plastic surgery I saw that looked good was Phyllis Diller. She had the surgery in her 80’s. She was beautiful. What was weird was that, her hands we old and wrinkled and she was wearing a turtle neck sweater in 90 degree temperature. Her 5 other friends looked their age. All were well dress though. You can only get away with so much. JUST LIVE AND BE HAPPY.