Kim Kardashian Obsessed With Plastic Surgery – See Her Changing Face (PHOTO)

Kim Kardashian Obsessed With Plastic Surgery - See Her Changing Face (PHOTO)

OK! Magazine loves Kim Kardashian plastic surgery stories so much they often recycle them at least once a month, and it’s that time of the month again. According to the latest cover issue of the magazine, Kim Kardashian is ‘obsessed’ with plastic surgery. Tell us something we don’t know.

The cover features three different images of Kim over the past decade, starting from 2006 where she actually looked normal. Her features slowly changed until 2009, where she looked like a different person with a different nose, a different chin, and different cheeks. But wait, that’s nothing compared to how different she looks now, after her post-pregnancy plastic surgery. Her lips have obviously gone through filler, her nose looks sharply contoured as do her cheeks, and her entire face looks rather frozen.

They also have before and after pictures with several celebrities who have also undergone drastic plastic surgery, including Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, and Renee Zellweger. Now, I wouldn’t necessarily lump in Jennifer Aniston with this category, considering she’s only had nose jobs and has left the rest of her face untouched. Megan and Renee can make no such claim, and their previously beautifully and natural faces have come to resemble yet another fake and plastic L.A. face.

According to an OK! exclusive interview, Kelly Clarkson reveals her desire for her family and children, explaining that she ‘wants chunky babies’.

Also, Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles ‘are on‘, but then again, we knew that. They haven’t been quiet about hiding their relationship, whether they’re dating or just hooking up.

What do you guys think? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.

• kat says

I think Kim is pretty but I think she is a total bitch I cannot stand any of the Kardashians they’re making money off their father the shell needs to be cancelled they’re all fake b****** except for Chloe I think Chloe is more real than the other two but I wish they would cancel that damn show I am so sick of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and then this thing with Bruce Jenner I think he’s just doing this to get attention and to make money but then there’s a spell fake people anyway maybe one day TV will get smart and cancel the show but then they probably have to pay to keep their own stupid show going what people in their right mind and put that on TV except for crazy people

• Tamara says

There are Kardashian lovers and Kardsashian haters…….however, in regard to their show, I would suggest that if you don’t like the show, and think it shouldn’t be on the air….the simple solution is FLIP THE CHANNEL. Don’t watch. Just saying……….;-)

• kat says

I agree the Kardashians need to go away Ken been married three times with this marriage last I doubt it and then she’s just turning her daughter into a s*** like she is her daughter so little to be turned into a s*** like her mother and let’s all of Ken plastic surgery she’s ugly she’s not pretty anymore I doubt that bitch you’ll ever stay married to anybody she’s fake she’s not real they think that they can just buy people off you can’t buyhappiness and as far as Chris goes maybe she should have been a better mother and maybe her son wouldn’t have all these problems if any of that is even true about Rob or are they just making that all up to you to make money I just think that the TV still needs to be cancelled I think they need to go away I am so sick of the Kardashians things are a bunch of fake phony people who think they’re all that and poor Ken daughter has to be dressed like her mother like a little s*** and that is horrible to do to a child she doesn’t deserve to have a child or to have another baby for that matter I’ll see Dad asked her children until a lot like she is and that’s not right why would Ken want to turn her daughter into a little s*** like her that’s not a good mother she thinks she’s just great mother but she’s not like mother and if her and cayenne get divorced the states and take custody of the daughter neither one of them should get their child the states and take it be better off

• says

I had mentioned a lot of young women look up to Kim, like Kylie for example
        She’s teaching her to be a tramp like her
        She’s already tramping around like her the plastic surgery , that’s probably why her butt deflated making a sex video Tyga called her disgusting n bounced

• Jennifer Lodwick says

Who are you to disparage the kardashians? You refer to Kim as ” ken” and you are obviously an illiterate jerk. Shut up, keep your opinions to yourself from now on ,OK? I would rather watch their show than read another word YOU WRITE!

• Tattee says

My sentiments exactly!! I mean, “What the hell?” Punctuation people is a very good thing!! Do it!!!

• Denise says

Wow! Congratulations “kat” on writing your reply as one complete run-on sentence! Didn’t even try to use any type of punctuation! Wow! No surprise there! Only ignorant people watch that show!

• bob says

Did the comma and period key fall off your keyboard????? Please go back and read what you posted and see if that doesn’t make you sound like the most illiterate person on earth. Were you sick the day they taught English in school????

• Monica says

Now who’s the crazy person now? Kim makes herself look like a fool.She was very pretty before she started looking like a zombie
      .She should be starting an organization called “Operation Plastic”. There’s a lot of young women that look up to her
      She should set an example, feel comfortable in ur own skin. #Gone Girl

• says

I hate to sound mean, she is still attractive, but all these surgeries are starting to give her not only a very unnatural look, but also a horse-face. “Too much of anything is bad” Hopefully, she will stop spending on plastic surgery and get a good therapist. She have issues with low self-esteem. It is sad.

• chrissy says

It’s pretty that society has made them such big ‘Hollywood Stars’. I always thought Stars were suppose to have talent or real authentic classic beauty. This family is Nothing but t.v reality people. and to think young girls everywhere actually look up to these people.

1. Jo Rawlings says

I wish Kim & Kanye would disappear. I am sick to death of hearing anything about them. Kanye is a talentless moron that cannot even speak properly. Kim is so arrogant and narcissistic. Whoever heard of taking a selfie of your tongue. Who the hell wants to see her stupid tongue. She actually thinks she is that great. The whole family is disgusting!!!!!!!

• says

Well it does look like they arent going away anytime soon. So don’t live in misery because of it. Learn to coexist. We r one. If you really think it is negative why spend your energy focusing on it. Just ignore. I am more concerned about u then them. Your uncomfortable but that is your problem not theirs.

• tif says

Why would you say that to someone you don’t even know? You’re concerned about them. That they have a problem….it’s just a gossip blog! We’re not one, we are one of millions on the net. Lighten up already.

• Diane FeinSTAIN says

yes, tif. I couldn’t agree more. don’t you just love it when people come to gossip sites just to reprimand others and tell them how they need to behave. amusing.

• Yall are pathetic says

What is really amusing is that because they have money, fame, friends, and SUCCESS, all of you pathetic ass bitches come on this blog just to dis the shit of off these women. Maybe instead of acting like you aren’t jealous of Kim, go get your own fucking life and if you jealous ass bitches don’t like to watch “Keeping up with the Kardashians” then don’t fucking watch it you stupid fucks. I can’t stand when people sit there and talk so much shit behind someone’s back, but I guarantee if Kim was at your front fucking door you would be all over her ass!!

• Kell says

No Bitch!!! You’re the only one who would suck they’re fake asses. Everyone has the right to an opinion regardless of what you may think. And there are people…many people who think she’s a whore…tramp…slut and many other things. Who cares about how much money they have? These are some of the most miserable people in our world. They may have money, but money alone doesn’t erase low self-esteem nor does it change what people feel about you. It’s money…that’s all. Rich people who abuse they’re bodies and faces don’t seem happy to me.

• kaystar34 says

Thank you, mal. There are so many other things in the world to get all caught up with. These folks don’t know us, could care less about us, etc. Move on, people, take care of yourselves!

• ohnoshedidnt says

i totally agree, i wish they would cancel the show, she makes so much money off them kids and treats bruce terribly ( he never even has his Own money or credit card with asking Kris ) and then she crys shes so worried about rob but does nothing to help him with his issues or starting a carreer before he even gained weight, No wonder hes messed up he has to deal with her and all the selfish girls. like in one show i glanced at channel surfing kim goes to tailan and wow they bring some boxes of toys and clothes ” from their Line” and then she wants to kike buy that lil girl, WTF, ya cant buy everything kim, and the selfies are a disquisting thing for your daughter to see when she grows up, and did ya notice they REALLY never do anything for giving back her in usa, go around the corner in LA and open your eyes & billion dollar check books out of your $7,000 pocketbooks and go see the young teens with No futures or the homeless vets and familys sleeping in cars cause mom cant pay the rent on her minimum wage job, and wow kim your daughter norths going to be so proud of you when she sees her moms so called “haha” sex tape which you & your mom leaked for $$$$$ & fame, please can ya all go away, the sooner the better, kaynes going to end up divorcing her just wait !! I dont blame beyone to stay away from kim, kims seems to want to look like her, right after beyonce did her hair blonde immediately kim did too !! what a bunch of selfish self centered P.O.S stop watching their show so the ratings with keep dropping !!!

• says

I think you have nothing better to do with your life .It’s the likes of you is what’s wrong with the world today. They give a lot of money to charity all the time .If your so worried. Why don’t you give money to the homeless and many can only ever wish your were a millionaire, like the kardashian glan. They have all done what they can for rob .If he won’t help himself , how can they help him .get a life saddo

• marcie says

It sounds like they have meet there mates both are trash the whole family are trash money isn’t every thing they have sold there sole for it I feel so sorry for north.she don’t have a chance.

• diane hart says

Kim is a very spoiled brat and Kanye is a thug. I am sick of them too. How many award shows has he disturbed? He is a very talented man and I wish them some needed quiet time to get over themselves. I blame that crazy mother Kris.

• Susie says

He has Disrespected so many peoples during award shows. The show is a Disgrace for showing a Controlling Kris Jenner with Her spoiled drunk kids. BJ kids on other hand have Much More class that KJ kids. Kris IS A Evil stepmom. Help the Homeless U selfish beings-helps Vets etc. u give a few boxes of Used clothing to show compassion? I do not believe Any one of them knows the true meaning of Compassion nor Cariing for anyone other than themselves. Just like Tori Spelling reality shows they all hv in common making money off kids-with their horrible messed up Story Telling Gone BAD, disgusting beings!!

• says

Thank you and recently Kanye said that Kim deserved to be on the cover of Vogue. I think not. That is a spot reserved for women of substance and ability. Two qualities she lacks. I am tired of hearing and seeing someone who is in a spotlight they don’t deserve because she hasn’t made a significant contribution in acting singing or modeling. I too wish she would fade away

2. says

These people think they are perfect and get worse each time.
    I feel so sorry for Bruce Jenner after he helped Kris raise these spoiled brats
    and he now lives apart! Smart move Bruce!

3. Bluesy says

‘Left her face untouched?’ Aniston?! BAHAHAHA!!! Uh, it’s on good authority that along with 3-4 nose jobs, that Chinnifer Anuston has had a major jaw realignment, jaw shaving, she uses restylane around her mouth and lips, silicone and injectables in her cheeks, plus she’s had hairline surgery to move her hairline back (low forehead), and says she’s addicted to lasers. Refund for her.

• therealbrow says

yes , him too ..
      ugly with a big ol’ p’unkin head ..
      photoshopped to the eye teeth to make him appear taller than the 5 ft. hobbit he really is …lol

4. billbaboots says

She may look “normal” in 2006, but she’s damn ugly, and you know it. That is why she is obsessed with her looks. he remembers being ugly.

• Avia Dawn says

I’d rather look at her 2006 face than her plastic face…i get nightmares when i see plastic faces…anyways…i should get over it…bye… ^.^

• says

Your right Kim is looking ugly lately. She is starting to look like amber rose and Pete burns .she is content on making her self ugly .she did used to be nice .not any more .khloe has now gone pretty and looks better than kim

5. therealbrow says

she’s ugly …like a witch without the filters …
    shortest legs on earth ..
    without photoslop & stilts , her big dirty diaper butt is a few inches from the ground …
    nasty …

• KAIE says

6. says

Kanye calls her the most beautiful woman; that’s because she ‘Completely’ changed her Face and Body: lip implants to bring down/lower her upper lip, breasts & butt implants, hair removal (her hairline, forehead) is drastically raised; she had a Teresa Guidice forehead… She might be wealthy, but seriously insecure about herself. She wiped out all of her heritage – and she says she’s proud of being Armanian(?)…Not !! and very sad…

7. Neithhotep says

I’ve seen many faces of Kim Kardashian, and not one of them have been in the realm of attractive.

Her and the other sister that’s not Khloe both sound dead on the inside. Like, when they talk, they just sound so BORED with everything.

I guess when your Plastic Surgery Punch Card hits the upper 20’s, you get a free lobotomy.

Up above in the comments Diane Hart says that Kanye “is a very talented man”? Do you listen to his music Diane? Do you listen to the lyrics? Because if you do, then you must be easily entertained. Not only can he not hold a note, he writes lyrics simply for the rhyming effect even if it makes absolutely no sense, which applies to most of his songs. They don’t have any substance. He’s only sang one song without Autotune and he sounds horrible. His only saving grace is the fact that he owns a studio and can produce for other up-and-coming hip hop artists and rappers. He has been infatuated with Kim since the first moment he saw her and obviously he took every step necessary to get with her. But just because something is pleasing to the eye does not mean that you can tolerate it day after day after day when there’s so much that she may be doing or saying that takes away from his pretty picture. I’m sure that she was attracted to his “fame” as well as his wallet. I sincerely doubt that his looks are what drew her to him. This is simply a case of eye candy that looks so sweet… is actually so sour. Let’s hope that the bad taste stays in their mouths for a while.

9. auda says

Guess they are living their best as cave women of the 21st century..Do they have anything intelligent to say or discuss besides about themselves and their selfies??Just about their bodies exposures,black men and sex.Wasting their time on this earth with their such small horizon.l

10. cindy says

I understand most of everyone’s comments, however to all the people who left negative comments about hating her, I just am wondering why you are even reading gossip pages about her. If you don’t like something, then don’t watch her show, and don’t go to her websites, it is just that simple. I have several actors that I do not like so I just don’t watch their show, or go to any movies starring them. My tv remote has this unique feature, it changes channels and turns the tv on and off by just pressing a button! Every time you watch her show or read her gossip and comment on it that is time you will never get back that you could have done something fun or relaxing, instead you get yourself all wound up and angry. I read their gossip and watch their shows because I find them amusing and am glad I am not related to them!

• Ammy says

I completely agree with what Cindy have said. If u don’t like someone, don’t watch their show. Even though I m not a celebrity fan crazy. I read their scandals and gossips. And then I laugh and laugh and laugh. Then I jet ignore them all. Just like they alway say celebrities are high class prostitutes. They will sell their bodies to those people who can benefit them.

• Joy says

i agree I don’t waste time on someone who can only take their clothes off now you can’t miss them with the media but really Kim you got famous for sex don’t you think it’s time you proved you have a brain or are you just capable of giving good brains

11. Ammy says

Who isn’t? All of the celebrities are fake and plastics. Even normal person will get plastic surgery.its just that they are not famous so people don’t know about that.

12. says

Celebrity’s aways get plastic surgery .They only make headlines because there in the papers .If me or you got some surgery .know one would bat a eyelid .

13. says

Am not a massive fan myself of the kardashian. But what I am a fan of .people getting off there arse And doing what ever they have to do to make money .And that’s what the kardashian do .There the ones who put the hours in to make that money. So good on then .They didn’t get millions just sitting there doing nothing .

14. goodlooking says

15. Desi says

I don’t get society if a person has a flaw such as a big nose or messed up chin or anything for that matter they are judged laughed at and talked about but if they decide to change them selves people look down on them for that as well.

16. Warr says

I’ve read the comments & must say that in some way all are correct but in some way they are not. Kim has ruined her looks with plastic surgery & Kris her mum is totally controlling & money mad. I don’t think any of them have any real talent in anything other that what the reality show has given them. Kim has had lots of opportunities in life like making a record & photo shoots for top magazines her bum looks ridiculous way to big for her body but I guess she craves attention & Kris is lots to blame for her turning out like she has. I use to watch the show & ask why are they famous, who are these people some said ahh yeh they dad was OJ Simpsons lawyer. The world is a strange place where murderers go free when money buys anything. When homeless & the poor go unnoticed & these people by bags for the price that could change a homeless persons life forever. They’ve all kinda soled there souls & forgot who they really were & where they came from. It goes from bad to worse on the chase for money fame & wanting being so jealous of real famous hard working people like Rhianna who has talent & who gives to the poor & is a good person living her dream.

17. Warr says

But I do see them making opportunities for themselves & not just sitting doing nothing & that’s good but it’s the spoilt attitude complete thoughtless way no care for things. Oh I need to go now mummy phone the jet plane & book it. I bought these shoes cost $22,000 do you like them. It’s money rolling off them & they have no idea how or want to help anyone who is poor or fatherless or sick or being abused. There is so much they could do positive to help & change people’s lives but they only care about fame & money. When they had so much already. Could you imagine Kim visiting the sick kids with cancer & funding treatment or so they could have there dream. Or Kris visiting the homeless & funding building huge flats so these people can live & working in partnership with government to get them the help they need setting up a foundation. Instead it’s shall I by this dress for $11000 or this handbag for $20000 It is sickening to watch hence I don’t anymore.

18. Ky says

man! If I can get naked and get paid for it and then have a show and blow up even more, it would be on like donkey kong. And I’d say 3/4 of the world would too if they had the opportunity. That was a quick way to get rich if you tell me. I think Kim has always been pretty but was at her best in 2009. Kloe I don’t think she’s over done and I think she is most real. Courtney needs to give Scott some poonawny and good head outside of having kids cause he seems over stressed out. I don’t think Bruce is doing this transition for ratings, he has always looked feminine and is not finally getting to be who he always was. But I don’t think it should been advertised, “even tho I watched it and like it” I still don’t think the world is ready for this and pretty soon how will we be fruitful and multiply if every one is cutting their penises off or going man on man or woman on woman. Im not judging but the people ratio will decline. It would be different if there was like 10% this way but shoot it’s like 50% for real and maybe even more than that. And how is Kayne so rich? I know alot of people but don’t know 1 person that has bought his CD, went to his concert, or rides and bangs his musics. Now I guess there is a few of kayne fans our there but he’s worth alot and I can’t wrap my self around that. Now for yal writers critics on here, I typed this fast so if I mispelled or made a typo, so F”””KING what, you know what I’m trying to say. Now peace out!

19. kimM74 says

The majority of these comments are way more entertaining than the kardashian’s show could ever be! All these ppl complaining that their famous, but shouldn’t be are apparently unknowingly making them more famous by talking all this trash about them… LOL!!! But I must agree with some… At least they’re working daily at making their money instead of sitting on their artificial backsides like a huge majority of society! They have clothing lines, fragrance lines, their stores (Dash), and all kinds of endorsements like sketchers, hydroxycut diet pills, etc. How she initially got noticed is insignificant at this point. It got her foot in the door and she/they were SMART ENOUGH to build a very successful empire from there! I aso find it strange how any of you would know what they do with their millions or whom or what charities they they help?! I wouldn’t think that info would be public knowledge… What they do with the money they EARN is their business as well as how many surgeries they have! She’s still beautiful, they all are. If it floats their boat, then whatever! Rob is another issue for ppl it seems. He’s a grown man, has his own stuff to deal with and work out for himself. It’s obvious that his family loves him and do what they can. There comes a point where tough love has to take over and a person has to want to be better for no one other than themselves and they have to put in the work! His family surely will always be there to support him in those efforts. At any rate, you ppl are gonna hate till your lil hearts are content… If that’s possible?! But maybe you’ll soon realize that it’s totally non-productive and only causing them to become bitter &discontent! A friendly Public Service Announcement- Some of you should spend your time taking a course in English, grammer &punctuation… Just to brush up on it a bit! Now y’all can go ahead and trash me as you please. :)

20. nne eka says

@ Kim m47 my dear you are right.we have no business in life to judge people unnecessarily.God is love and Love is God.we have limited time to live in this sinful world,make something good out of it.the family is entertaining yes we know but its still their lives.there are worst people out there but they are not popular.let them be for crying out loud.if you can’t stand them look else where and don’t comment.peace to you all.

21. Neeana ramtohul says

Yes I think this family is the most atrocious, self centred and narcissistic in the world. So why are the successful? Because of you fools. If you stop watching them and switch channel like me the ratings will go down and the kardashians will be history.

22. Matildah kay says

If you’ve got nothing good to say about the kardashians then stop commenting..leave them to do what they want after all everybody is entitled to their own opinion

23. Georgina Ananso says

Hey people, y’all can say your comment without being rude, harsh and arrogant. Whether you hate or love the KARDASHIANS, you are not responsible for the air they breath. I see these hatred as mere jealousy. A lot of you guys are obsessed with surgery so Y the fuss?

• Rita Berberian says

I think you’re all jealous because you and each one of you cant get for what they have family love and I lift my hat off for Bruce for being very understanding father for the 3 girls and Rob go Bruce educate those idiots my respect to you all

24. geo butler says

Kim is a piece of shit. People think she is beautiful, no her boobs are way to big, her ass sticks out there like there mo end. She wears cloths that are way to smart. Dhe marryied a bkack fude who is after her money. And has cheated on her eith her step sister and her mom. The family are a bunch of whores and they spend there money wiping there ass. Foolish and dumb as hell.
    Hive ther money to food banks and the poor. Dont waste it on birthday partyies and stupid ass trips to show off what they can do with mo ey. Thsts why Tob got out. Get tid of scitt hes a dam. Drunk and get rid of kayne, and taga thst inuseful piece of black teash.

25. denis w says

Who care about kim k., she ain’t no actress, singer or in no type of entertainment business, I don’t understand why they keep showing the reality show, its boring, you see a picture of kim everywhere on the internet. what makes her so special, she eats, shit, and sleep just like everyone else. the only thing that put her on top is the media, and that sex tape with ray j. she ain’t about nothing. now they are putting jenner sisters on media hype now.

26. DeDe says

Kim is a beautiful girl but i hope she doesn’t make the same mistakes as her mother with raising her children. Kim, let your children grow up as children and enjoy their childhood. No plastic surgery, let them go to school and college. Teach them the values in life and to appreciate more. More so to share and not be selfish. God bless you and i pray that he gives you more knowledge to be smarter and make right choices especially with your children.

27. Jessa says

I honestly belive kim and her family are beautiful there are so many ppl that get plastic surgery that are no famous and we stay fixated on the kardashians bc they are famous. …I think kim was beautiful then and beautiful now I have seen celebrity plastic surgery gone wrong but not with her she looks great and the fact so many women put her down I’m sure if you all had the money she had you would fix things you are not happy with as well I think the kardashians know how to turn a $1 into millions I wish I could kim kardashian is a very good business women and mom you go girl…