2011 Super Bowl Start Time and Food Menu
Okay Packers and Steelers fans. Super Bowl XLV is about 24 hours away and the countdown is on for what is sure to be an outstanding game.
Kickoff time is at 6:29 PM/ET and 3:29 PM/PT on FOX.
So what are you going to serve? My party is going to be fully stocked with:
– mix Sprite and white wine for the ladies who don’t like beer (spritzers)
– deviled eggs
– artichoke dip with fresh, torn bread to dip with
– LOTS of chips
– veggie tray with FRESH ranch
– mozzarella sticks with marinara
– french fries
– potato skins, loaded and served with sour cream
and then…. for some fun… little cheese graters to “grate” the Packers if/when they score. Yes, this is a STEELERS Super Bowl party. This is all very simple, yummy food that everyone loves. No need to get complicated. You have to focus on the GAME!
Have fun! Be safe! Don’t drink and drive!