Big Brother 13: Evil Dick Has Already Left The House!

Last night was the first episode of Big Brother 13 and we got all that we expected!  Along with the 8 new house guests (see bios and pics here), we got three duos from the past: Brendan and Rachel, Jeff and Jordan, and Evil Dick and Danielle.  I couldn’t have been more thrilled.  This is going to be a really good season.  I was hoping to see Enzo back.  But it’s okay…. maybe another season will bring him back.

Well, last night after the episode concluded, the real drama began… you so have to get Showtime to see Big Brother After Dark!  It’s fab!  Evil Dick was called into the Diary Room….. then disappeared.  Adam found a pink piece of paper with Dick’s name on it, on a Nomination Chair.  What?!  They were saying things about when you fight with production, you always lose.  Production always wins.  Hmmmmm……..  Hours later, Danielle was called in there and told he left the show… and she was given a Golden Key.  So…. she’s safe for a few weeks….but why did Evil Dick leave?  Was he fighting with production?   I’ll let you know as soon as I find out!  UPDATE: ->>> Big Brother 13: The TRUTH Behind Evil Dick Leaving

Big Brother 13: FIRST Nominations Are In (SPOILER)

I am disappointed…. I wanted to see him cause some huge drama.  I hope that everything is okay.  This is getting crazy already!

Did you enjoy the first episode?!

1. lesley says

No! I wanted Evil Dick this season. Get rid of Rachel…ha ha ha ha ha. i hate that laugh.

1. John says

If the reason he left is because his brother was killed in a car accident, my heart goes out to him & his family. However, why the drama with his daughter? It would have been her uncle whether she likes it or not. I would have wanted him to leave along with Rachel, her laugh, his attitude. Dominic is somewhat different, is he a closet gay? Just some of the things he says, makes no difference, he is certainly good looking and has a great sense of humor. I hope he can go far. Not to worry Dominic, I am not interested in you, hahaha. My other concern is, why does CBS have to be so damned cheap and charge for the live feeds, it should be part of the show, just another way to stiff the fans. I will probably not watch it much longer for that very reason. They get a decent show and then try to drain the viewers.

2. candy says

NO EVIL DICK…NO WATCHERS. Rachel’s laugh makes me want to pull my eyelashes out ONE BY ONE!

1. alf says

I agree. The only reason I was watching was because of Evil Dick. When I see Rachel, I hit the “mute” button.

3. daniel says

he left big brother 13 for his mother have heart attack

4. Quisha says

Lol nothing happened to his mom nor his brother
    If something happen to them then Danialle probably would have left also
    it might of been a friend of his or something