Jimmy Kimmel Teaches You How To Weed Out Your Facebook Friends
Jimmy Kimmel has given us an official guide to rid ourselves of unwanted Facebook friends. He shared his tips on his show last night… if nothing else, they are a good laugh!
“So this year, I came up with a point system to help you out. If any of your so-called friends make it to 50 points, make them an un-friend.
Here’s how you do it!
· If they change their profile picture more than once a month: that’s 5 points
· If they took their profile picture in the bathroom mirror using their cell phone: that’s 5 points
· If they’ve ever posted more than three photos of food: those are worth 5 points each.
· If they’ve ever posted the phrase “OMG, my friends are the best:” that’s 5 points
· For every picture of a pet: 8 points.
· If they’ve ever said the word “yum” in a status update: that’s 10 points
· If they’ve ever posted a picture of a sunset: that’s 15 points
· If they’ve ever uploaded an embarrassing picture of you from Jr High and tagged you in it: that’s 15 points
· If they’ve posted their opinion on gay marriage, no matter what it is: that’s 20 points
· If they’ve invited you to see their band play more times than you’ve talked in person: that’s 30 points
· If they’ve ever used the phrase “amazeballs”: that’s 40 points
· And if the person is your mom: that’s 50 points – An automatic unfriend.
Okay… so will you be following any of these guidelines?