Dancing with the Stars 2012 Season 14 Premiere Recap 3/19/12
On a new season of Dancing With The Stars 12 new celebrities will vie for the Mirror Ball trophy tonight. The glamour and the glitz is back and I can barely wait for the show to start. In the two hour special tonight the couples will be dancing either the Foxtrot or the Cha Cha. The couples will be sure to surprise audiences with exciting performances throughout the evening when they hit the ballroom floor for the first time on live national television.
Just to remind you the pairings are below:
– Melrose Place actor Jack Wagner, 52, will dance with Anna Trebunskaya
– Little House on the Prairie actress Melissa Gilbert, 47, will dance with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
– Green Bay Packers wide receiver Donald Driver, 37, will dance with Peta Murgatroyd
– Actor and model William Levy, 31, will dance with two-time winner Cheryl Burke
– The View co-host Sherri Shepherd, 44, will dance with Val Chmerkovskiy
– Opera singer Katherine Jenkins, 31, will dance with Mark Ballas
– Singer Gavin DeGraw, 35, will dance with reigning winner Karina Smirnoff
– Tennis player Martina Navratilova, 55, will dance with Tony Dovolani
– Shake It Up actor Roshon Fegan, 20, will dance with Chelsie Hightower
– TV host Maria Menounous, 33, will dance with Derek Hough
– Family Matters actor Jaleel White, 35, will dance with former champ Kym Johnson
– Singer Gladys Knight, 67, will dance with Tristan MacManus
We have the dances and the order of the dancers and when they will take the stage tonight here! We will be live blogging the show tonight at 8PM with all the details LIVE!
TONIGHT’S LIVE RECAP HERE!