RHONJ Star Melissa Gorga Thinks Teresa Giudice is a Negative Parent

RHONJ Star Melissa Gorja Thinks Teresa is a Negative Parent

If you tuned into the last episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey then you saw Teresa Giudice’s young girls mocking their aunt, Melissa Gorga’s singing and she blames their behavior on Teresa.  Melissa was performing her new song at a New Jersey festival called Beatstock and she was a nervous wreck beforehand.  Teresa, in the name of trying to mend fences, was being supportive of Melissa and couldn’t praise her enough after she left the stage.  The problem was, in the car traveling to the event Teresa’s girls were making fun of Melissa and pretending to imitate her singing.  After the show aired, Melissa took to her official blog to comment.

“I don’t hold anything against the little girls mocking me about my music. They have both never seen me perform, so I know it’s not coming from them.   “You can tell by the way their parents laughed where the negativity is coming from. Yes, it’s sad, yes, I wish they would not talk about me negatively in front of my nieces, and yes, I wish they would have told them that it’s not nice. But those are their parents, so they will absorb whatever it is that is going on in their home. I can’t control it, all I know is that if my children ever said a nasty word about their aunt or uncle, they would hear it from me.”

I have said it before and I’ll say it now, Teresa’s kids are a nightmare and exactly like their mother.  The things that come out of their mouths’ in each episode sound like something she would say.  Teresa thinks they are amazing little girls.  I would be horrified if they were my kids so I totally get Melissa’s reaction.

More: Teresa Giudice Fights To Stay On Real Housewives Of New Jersey

Is Teresa a negative parent?  What do you think of Melissa’s parenting style?  Tell us your thoughts in the comments below!

1. Lobo says

Teresa AND Joe are horrible parents. They are terrible examples for those kids. No wonder the kids are so wild and unruly. That push that the oldest girl gave Teresa was something else. And stupid Teresa did nothing, said nothing. It is a shame how they let those kids talk about Melissa and just laugh about it. Awful peole.

1. AMY FROM COLORADO says

I LOVE THAT YOU’D NOTICED THE…..” PUSH”, THAT GIA GAVE TO HER MOTHER…….I COULD HARDLY BELIEVE MY EYES…..AS GIA DID THAT, GRUNTED AND WALKED AWAY, WITH AN ATTITUDE !
      AND YOUR SO RIGHT, AS TERESA, NEITHER SAID ANYTHING TO GIA, NOR DID SHE DISIPLINE HER IN ANY WAY ! UNREAL !

1. Barbara says

I saw Gia get frustrated with her Mother’s talking while she was learning her performance. Teresa needs to be quiet and give the girl her time. Do you really think you could handle it 24-7? I watch an hour of it and find it exhausting!

2. AMY FROM COLORADO says

TERESA AND JOE GUDICE………..NEED TO GO BACK TO SQUARE ONE……….AS IN PARENTING 101 !……….THESE, UNDISIPLINED , DISRESPECTFUL……..DISGRACEFUL……..LITTLE GIRLS……..GIA….AND MILIANA…..(( NOT THE SWEET, BEAUTIFUL, SHY, GABRELLIA, WHO CONSTANTLY GETS OVERLOOKED, BECAUSE SHE IS THE, ” GOOD ONE”! ))…………..ARE A TOTAL TRAIN WRECK WAITING TO HAPPEN ! TERESA AND JOE GUDICE, TAKE WARNING……………..ALL THE POOR PARENTING , THAT YOU HAVE BESTOED ON THESE GIRLS…..IS ONE DAY, GOING TO COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU…………….MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT !

THE THINGS THESE TWO GIRLS SAY ……AND THE WAY THEY ACT………….I CAN HARDLY STAND TO WATCH OR LISTEN TO THEM !
    THE WAY THAT GIA, SHOVED HER MOTHER .AND I MEAN, ” SHOVED”, ………AT THE DANCE REHERSAL……………THEIR ARE NO WORDS, TO DESCRIBE IT !
    BUT I CAN TELL YOU SOMETHING RIGHT NOW…………..IF MY CHILD EVER ACTED LIKE THAT TO ME, OR MY HUSBAND………….THAT CHILD WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SPUN AROUND SO FAST,, AND DISIPLINED
    RIGHT ON THE SPOT……………THAT SHE WOULDN’T EVER CONSIDER TREATING HER MOTHER THAT AGAIN !

SHAME ON YOU, TERESA…………….YOU HAVE NO PARENTING SKILLS !….YOU LAUGH TO OVERCOMPENSATE POORLY BEHAVED CHILDREN….WHICH YOU CREATED !………THEIR’S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT IT !!…………..AND THE WAY, THOSE TWO GIRLS TREAT AND TALK TO THEIR FATHER……((GRANTED……. WERE TALKING ABOUT JOE GUDICE HERE\ !)) HOWEVER……..THAT WOULD NEVER, EVER, HAPPEN IN MY HOMWE, , OR WITH MY HUSBAND…..I CAN TELL YOU THAT RIGHT NOW !

ALL TERESA AND JOE GUDICE KNOW HOW TO DO, IS LAUGH AT THEIR GIRLS……………..I DON’T THINK THEY WILL SOMEHOW FIND IT TOO FUNNY YEARS FROM NOW…………..!………THEIR BOTH CREATING……SARCASTIC, DISRESPECTFUL, DISGRACEFUL CHILDREN…………BUT…….CHILDREN…..LEARN WHAT THEY ARE TAUGHT…..SUPRISE, SUPRISE ??!!………….SHAME ON , (( AS THEY SAY IT IN JERSEY….”THE TWO OF YOU’S ” !! ))

1. AMY FROM COLORADO says

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AND I DO THINK THAT MELISSA AND JOE GORGA, ARE WONDERFUL, LOVING, PARENTS…..WHO NOT ONLY TEACH THEIR CHILDREN ABOUT GOD, AND RELIGION……BUT ABOUT MANNERS…..AND HOW TO BEHAVE !

I THINK TERESA AND JOE GUDICE’S TWO GIRLS, GIA AND MILIANA……..WILL ONLY MAKE IT IN SOCIETY, IS IF MELISSA AND JOE GORGA, HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON THEM !

AND MELISSA AND JOE GORGA, ARE INTERESTED IN THEIR CHILDREN………NOT FOR, ” SHOW”…………..BUT ARE GENIUNELY INTERESTED ! IT’S NOT, ” ALL ABOUT THEM…..AS IT IS WITH TERESA AND JOE GUDICE” !! GOD BLESS MELISSA AND JOE GORGA !…………….ALSO, KATHY AND RICHIE, CAROLYN AND HER HUSBAND…..AND, JACLYN AND HER HUSBAND…..WHO I ALSO FEEL, ARE AMAZING PARENTS ! GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!

3. LuckyTiger says

The Guidice’s are horrid parents, and Teresa is an insanely insecure, ignorant acting, uneducated woman who thinks that she is so chic and sophisticated but cannot spell or even speak correctly. She trips constantly over relatively common English words, because she doesn’t know the correct pronunciation or even meaning of them.
    Teresa’s brother, Joe, and his wife Melissa aren’t so ignorant as Joe and Teresa by any means. And are much better parents as you can tell by the respectful way they act, but, then again, Melissa is right on top of her kids’ behavior unlike narcissitic Teresa.
    Sad for Teresa and Joe’s children. They will end up just so ignorant as their parents unless something happens to pull them up.

4. luke says

I loved when they went to the winery and she was corrected on the right way to pronounce ingredients. Ingredientses,lol. She looked SHOCKED that someone she didn’t know corrected the SOPHISTICATED teresa

5. JayF says

What people won’t do for $$$$$$

Sell your dignity, put your personal life out there for all the world to see! How Embarassing!!!!

No amount of money.. or no level of fame would get me to sell my soul like they have.

6. falallala says

Sigh….where do I begin?
    We {the viewers} are rewarding these classless,self indulgent narcissists with pyschopathic behaviors.
    The “nut” doesn’t fall far from the tree in this case the demon children of the Guidices. I’ve met her and she genuinely looks around with a paranoid look.I feelthat she does genuinely expects people to attack her.
    It is either a grand scheme to make money and if it is real then it’s only a matter of time before they feed on each other. Maybe she is dumbing down herself and the joke is on us while she laughs all the way to the bank. Please lets ignore them and be entertained elsewhere so that they can go away.