Kourtney Kardashian Confesses Scott Disick Isn’t Mason’s Father

Kourtney Kardashian Confesses Scott Disick Isn't Mason's Father

Kourtney Kardashian is featured on the latest cover of Star magazine. According to the magazine, she is revealing that her son, Mason’s father is NOT her long-time boyfriend Scott Disick. Slow news day for Star, perhaps?

Again, a guy who said he hooked up with Kourtney named Michael Girgenti is claiming that he actually fathered Mason. “Looking at my baby photos and then seeing Mason just breaks my heart.  To see that he looks like me and could be mine — but not being permitted to know the truth pains me.”

Kourtney has already previously denied the reports of anything other than a professional relationship with this guy, but still he persists. Could it be because 15 minutes after we learned his name, we didn’t know who he was?

The tabloid reports that his new bombshell evidence that forced Kourtney to come clean. The lawsuit over the DNA test has also sent Scott into a rage. Uh huh. If any of this were true, we imagine he would be miffed.

Also featured in this issue of the magazine, Tiger Woods has humiliated his new girlfriend Lindsey Vonn. In addition to that, the magazine has uncovered Paris Jackson’s real biological father. Lastly, the tabloid gives the dirt on Nick Lachey exposing Jessica Simpson’s dirty secrets.

1. Ciera Chantál says

I hope this isn’t true. Scott loves little Mase.

1. Kelly says

Mason has light brown hair from Scott . Not possible with two brunette parents.

2. Meiqua says

Who cares?

3. Pamela says

I’m sure it’s all lies!

4. Melissa says

Kourtney is a good mother and really she has been both a father and mother thru her troubled times with scott. This other guys just wants to get known but I support kourtney 100% and hope everything goes well. Scott and little mase look alike as well. Why has this guy barley spoken up first of all

5. Nancy says

This guy must be blind. Mason looks nothing like him at all. Mason looks like Penelope, and they both look like Scott and Kourtney. The most prominent features of this guy are his long Roman nose and slitty eyes, unlike Mason’s huge
    eyes, with cascading eyelashes and nice well proportioned nose. Mason does not also have his very dark hair. the dude is deluded. He should leave the Disick- Kardashians alone, and stop all of this nonsense!

6. annie says

I doubt this is true. She is so devoted to everything she does. She is so responsible. I really hope this isnt true!