Cory Monteith Died From Heroin and Alcohol Overdose, Confirmed By Coroner (VIDEO)
The late Glee star, Cory Monteith’s autopsy results have come in. Coroner Barbara McLintock confirmed he died from a toxic combination of alcohol and heroin in his system.
As many of you may recalling, Cory had recently went to rehab back in April. He went in for treatment of substance abuse but it appears that like many before him that inner demons were simply too strong to handle. That’s the way for many talented actors and musicians. They’re known for being these good and funny people but it’s all a mask.
Reports are coming in about his life or better yet lives. According to the DailyMail, Cory would remain clean and sober in LA or on set filming “Glee”. Then whenever he went back to his native Canada he would allegedly fall back into his addictive habits. Cory who had admitted to be a substance abuser since his teen years repeatedly tried to get clean but his habit of surrounding himself with enablers whenever he was in Vancouver proved to be destructive.
That’s where the problems always tends to be…with the friends. Lindsey Lohan has the exact same problem. With people surrounding you and telling you nothing is wrong and you don’t have to fix anything, then these people start to believe them. In Lindsey’s case; she doesn’t want to admit something is wrong with her. With Cory, he wanted to get sober but didn’t try to fix his inner problems. He chose to mask them very well.