Dancing With The Stars returns to ABC tonight for their 17 season premiere. There is a new format this year for voting dancers off since we only have one night. Beginning with the second episode on Monday, September 23, one couple will be eliminated at the end of the show by combining the judges’ scores from the first two weeks with the public votes from the previous week.
Tonight’s episode will kick off with a spectacular opening number featuring the entire cast. Each couple will then perform a Cha Cha, Foxtrot or Contemporary routine, vying for America’s vote for the first time. We have the dance assignments for tonight’s show [CLICK HERE]
The celebrities and their partners for Season 17 of “Dancing with the Stars” are:
- Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Valentin Chmerkovskiy [BIO HERE]
- Corbin Bleu & Karina Smirnoff [BIO HERE]
- Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd [BIO HERE]
- Bill Engvall & Emma Slater [BIO HERE]
- Valerie Harper & Tristan MacManus [BIO HERE]
- Keyshawn Johnson & Sharna Burgess [BIO HERE]
- Christina Milian & Mark Ballas [COMING SOON]
- Bill Nye & Tyne Stecklein [BIO HERE]
- Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke [BIO HERE]
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi & Sasha Farber [BIO HERE]
- Leah Remini & Tony Dovolani [BIO HERE]
- Amber Riley & Derek Hough [COMING SOON]
Tonight’s episode is going to have all the usual glitz and glam in the ballroom, which you won’t want to miss. So be sure to tune in for our live coverage of ABC’s Dancing With The Stars Season 17 season premiere – tonight at 8PM EST! While you wait for our recap, hit the comments and let us know how excited you are about the new season and who you are rooting for?