Kim Kardashian Gets $100K Worth Of Plastic Surgery In Paris

Kim Kardashian Gets $100K Worth Of Plastic Surgery In Paris

Kim Kardashian flew to France and she covered her face. Then, she magically appeared to have lost 20 pounds overnight, leading everyone to question: real or natural? If her weight loss was organically acquired, then why did she cover up her body and hide her face at the airport in Los Angeles? Kim loves showing off, so there must have been a good reason.

Well, after seeing her in Paris, all the tabloids and reports are alleging the same thing: Kim’s gotten some major plastic surgery. We saw her literally weeks ago, and she was still carrying significant pregnancy weight. And then, we see her a couple of days ago, and her body’s somehow magically slimmed down. There’s no way that happens naturally, no matter what she’s going to pretend over the next few months.

So in the end, when OK! Magazine asks the question: ‘Kim’s new body: Diet and exercise or $100k of plastic surgery?’, the answer from the public will probably be the plastic surgery. Kim is addicted to plastic surgery the way the rest of us are addicted to sweets and chocolate. She needs her fix every once in a while, and it probably worked out that she still hadn’t lost most of her pregnancy weight. To be very honest, I’m surprised she didn’t get more.

Oh, who am I kidding? I’m sure she got more. It might be the blonde hair throwing me off, but her face definitely looks different – so in addition to liposuction and contouring, she may very well have gotten a breast enhancement [to get rid of any sagginess] as well as some minor facial adjustments [injections, etc].

Apart from that, the OK! cover has a report on Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift feuding, how Robert Pattinson fell in ‘love’ again with Dylan Penn, and how Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston both have their wedding dresses ready – at the same time!

What do you guys think about Kim’s body? Let us know in the comments.

1. Pamela says

Kim looks totally different, the Kanye makeover is complete.

2. Pamela says

Kim looks totally different, the Kanye makeover is complete.

3. Julie says

Kim looked better before; hate the hair and her face looks plastic. What a joke she is!

1. Aseal says

So she wants to look pretty You would do that to if You had that problem

1. KatesMint says

Aseal, she was pretty before. I don’t have a problem with people getting plastic surgery to change something that truly bothers them, or to fix damage done by pregnancy. If I could afford to re-flatten my tummy, you bet I would! The thing is though, she looks like a different person than she used to, and not nearly as attractive. Her face is so filled and frozen, she looks like a wax doll!

4. Julie says

1. Aseal says

So she wants to look pretty You would do that to if You had that problem

1. KatesMint says

5. Its her face says

I dont think a face lift is required at that age, but then again, i’m not armenian

6. Its her face says

7. Zara says

I would just like to say that I don’t like the kardashian family never have and never will. These sisters kim Kendall Courtney kyle have no respect for their mother. They are self obsessed with themselves fake boobs fake asses full of plastic surgery ,,,,,,,,,,,, I’ve had enough of their selfies their shitty documentaries t v shows,,,,,,,,, every where you read is about the kardashian s ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I’m stick to my stomach . The mother has no self respect dating boys half her age changing her men like one would change their clothes. Kim is full of plastic surgery and make up pasted, the lot of them are, the father left and turned into a transvestite. The girls change their men like changing clothes. ……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i mean there are other celebrities in the world but this family is twisted

8. Zara says