Phil Robertson Drama Continues – Duck Dynasty Star Called a Pedophile by AATTP (VIDEO)

Phil Robertson Drama Continues - Duck Dynasty Star Called a Pedophile by AATTP (VIDEO)

Just when things looked like things were turning around for Phil Robertson more drama has erupted.  The Duck Dynasty star has been called a pedophile.  It seems that Phil was caught on tape saying men should marry 15 and 16 year-old girls.  It all went down during a speech Phil  gave in 2009 at the Sportsmen’s Ministry in Georgia.

He said, “Look, you wait ‘til they get to be twenty years-old and the only picking that’s going to take place is your pocket. You got to marry these girls when they’re about fifteen or sixteen and they’ll pick your ducks.”

This newest scandal comes right after A&E lifted Phil’s suspension for his remarks about homosexuality sharing similarities with bestiality.   A&E claims they lifted the suspension because, “Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man’s views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family… a family that America has come to love.”  Which translates to, it was all about the $$$$.

The organization that is calling Phil a pedophile is the American’s Against The Tea Party.  Check out the video below to see how it all went down!

What do you think Hiccups, are Phil’s comments appropriate.  Would you want Phil to marry your 15 year old?  I wouldn’t!

1. Robyn says

There is something totally creepy about him, I would not want him dating my daughter.

2. Jody says

Those remarks were all taken out of context. Of course he is not a pedophile.

3. Robyn says

4. Jody says

Those remarks were all taken out of context. Of course he is not a pedophile.

5. Jen says

People forget he’s a very old man who’s totally set in his ways and has no idea about political correctness. If he was some sanitised liberal type, there wouldn’t be a show right?

6. Jen says

7. DD says

They are all creepy if you ask me.

8. MK says

Oh he’s just gross, I can’t wait to watch the ratings decline!

9. DD says

They are all creepy if you ask me.

10. MK says

Oh he’s just gross, I can’t wait to watch the ratings decline!

11. MrsGrapevine says

The ratings were declining before this little scandal, makes some wonder if it was intentional. IDK, I’m from the south, and I think I’m just use to foot-in-mouth disease.

12. Ciera Chantál says

lol…he’s an old country man.

13. Jocelyn says

Wow that’s taking it too far

14. MrsGrapevine says

15. Annette Forbes says

People used to get married back in the day when they were teenagers around 16 to 18 years old. It was pretty common when I was growing up. That’s back when teenagers actually worked out in the field helping on their family’s farm,and boys started to work at a young age,so did the girls. And back then teenagers were more grown up than they are today. That was a whole different era,people had large families. There were no commuters and not many telephones. I completely understand what Mr. Robertson was talking about! He didn’t say anything wrong!!!!! There’s nothing creepy or spooky here. Mr. Robertson’s been married for year-s,his boys are grown men!!! Y’all are way out of line here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hats off to Mr. Robertson!! You don’t meet many true blue gentlemen nowadays like him and his sons!!!!!!!!!!! I love this family! I feel like I have known them all of my life,my kind of folks!!!!!!!!!!!

1. SomethingsAmiss says

Really, it was wrong then and it is still wrong now~!!!! You must be a pedophile(women are pedophiles too) for even making an excuse for this man who did just as he stated and married his cook at 15….shame on all of you who condone this crap. Send your child to him I’m sure he will take real good care of them.(sic)

16. Jen says

I agree with Ciera. He’s basically old and country.

17. Ciera Chantál says

lol…he’s an old country man.

18. Pamela says

He is out to shock, surprised how out of hand this has become.

19. Jocelyn says

Wow that’s taking it too far

20. Annette Forbes says

1. SomethingsAmiss says

21. Jen says

I agree with Ciera. He’s basically old and country.

22. Kia Soto says

i am glad they stood their grown and didnt back down, but this is something new haha

23. Pamela says

He is out to shock, surprised how out of hand this has become.

24. Kia Soto says

25. yazmar says

whats really going on..I mean gosh

26. DD says

THis is just another fad show.

27. NicolaGossips says

We just need to stop with the reality shows.

28. yazmar says

whats really going on..I mean gosh

29. DD says

THis is just another fad show.

30. NicolaGossips says

We just need to stop with the reality shows.