Nicki Minaj Posts Naked Shower Selfies (PHOTOS)

Nicki Minaj Posts Naked Shower Selfies (PHOTOS)

Nicki Minaj must think that they best way to keep her millions of followers paying attention and clicking on ads is to post herself in various modes of undress.

This is not surprising since Nicki is following in the tradition of celebrities past and present who compensate for their lack talent by taking off their clothing for us.Nicki is not particularly good looking and has had massive amounts of work done on her body – from breast implants to butt fillers – all as she tries desperately to look how she thinks a hip hop girl should.

Sadly for Nicki, she is not Black but is of Asian descent, her original surname being Miraj.  Anyway, here are a few of the pics for you to view, if you are so inclined.

[CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO MAKE LARGER]

1. Yazmar says

THis filthy slut’s 15 is gone!! Now she wants to get naked for her brain dead fans to stay relevant…

2. Kia Soto says

she is black she is from Trinidad and Tobago some one in her family may be asian but its not her mother nor her father they are both black

3. Kia Soto says

need less to say she is getting desperate for attention though

4. Yazmar says

5. Kia Soto says

6. Kia Soto says

need less to say she is getting desperate for attention though

7. Ciera Chantál says

Yayyy she took a shower and took off the clown makeup.

8. Ciera Chantál says

Yayyy she took a shower and took off the clown makeup.

9. MrsGrapevine says

1) Nicki Minaj is incredibly beautiful in person, striking even. She’s a beautiful BLACK woman and was even more beautiful before the implants, IMO. She’s obviously just teasing us with her nudity.

2) She is of some Asian descent, but Asian is such a broad term, and many black people from the Caribbean islands have some Asian blood like Tyson Beckford, but even more West African blood as they were part of slave colony in Trinidad who mixed with the indigenous natives of the land. As it goes, if you have West African blood in Western culture, you’re black.

3) Nicki Minaj identifies as black because she is black, and her surname could have been a result of slavery. My last name is Johnson, and I’m not Irish. Well actually I have Irish and German ancestry since my great great great grandmother’s master “slept” with her or raped her, and they had a daughter (slave/servant) with the surname Crigler, but as far as I’m concerned I’m black, and society sees me as black.

10. Urbanfashionista says

This post sucks just, way to write a distasteful and untrue article, Nikki Minaj is talented so what she went POP, it’s call making millions. People trying to get ahead, but she is attractive and talented. And yall talking trash like she showing titties or something

11. MrsGrapevine says