Porsha Stewart Flatline Video: New Single LISTEN HERE

Porsha Stewart Flatline Video: New Single LISTEN HERE

Well, that didn’t take long! Porsha Stewart of Real Housewives of Atlanta has a new project to keep her busy. The reality star has been working in the studio for a while now and is set to release her new single “Flatline” on March 17 on iTunes. She has already shot the video for the song, which will be the lead single on her upcoming debut album.

The former wife of Kordell Stewart was recently in the news for dating a rich African Dictator’s wealthy son, 42-year-old Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who has been gifting her with treasures such as Louboutin shoes, expensive clothing, and even a Rolls Royce. Porsha has been showing off her “gifts” on Instagram.

While it has been reported that Porsha has enlisted some talented back-up singers for her single, she may want to hold on to her fancy pants prince, because as we all know, hits from “housewives” have never done well. Countess Luann, Gretchen Rossi, Melissa Gorga, and Kim Zolciak have all had their time in the studio producing songs such as “Tardy for the Party” and “Money Can’t Buy You Class.” Let’s hope money can buy Porsha a hit song. Until then, she seems to be doing pretty well accepting as much as she can from her new admirer.

1. MrsGrapevine says

She’s over doing sexy in that video, with all that a** she doesn’t need to do much. Can’t wait to hear the whole song.

2. MrsGrapevine says

3. carol smith says

I enjoy watching Porscha on Atl housewivws. She is very classic and lady like. I listen to her new single and loved it. The lady can blow. I know Porscha will rock the chart with no.1 songs. I pray that Kandi, Porsha are some one could help me make it to the top. I want to very much succeed, but is struggling with a variety of issues. Rain on me Porscha and Kandi. Keep up the image.

4. carol smith says

5. palmer says

I’m pulling for you Porsha, keep the faith.and stay strong.

6. palmer says

I’m pulling for you Porsha, keep the faith.and stay strong.