Kim Kardashian Attends Ciara’s Baby Shower: What’s In her Butt? (PHOTOS)

Kim Kardashian Attends Ciara's Baby Shower: What's In her Butt? (PHOTOS)

Seriously, what is wrong with Kim Kardashian’s body.  She has done something, added something, done god know what to her butt.  Check out the side buy side photos above.  Although she is about the same weight in each picture she has clearly gotten breast implants, butt something and a whole new face.

Originally I thought she was trying to morph into Beyonce but now I am not so sure.  Her new face is just odd looking.  Clearly, Kim has been visiting her friendly plastic surgeon.  I guess she wanted to make sure she looked perfect for her Vogue Cover.  Note to Kim:  You failed!

What you think Hiccupers what has Kim done to her butt now?

[CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO ENLARGE]

Image creditTerma/SL/O. Duran/FAMEFLYNET

1. Ms. Toni says

Guess it grow? Lol

2. NicolaGossips says

Her shape changes daily. I think it depends on what Spanxs she wears.

3. Ms. Toni says

Guess it grow? Lol

4. NicolaGossips says

Her shape changes daily. I think it depends on what Spanxs she wears.

5. MrsGrapevine says

I have no clue, I gave up trying to figure it out. The fact that she doesn’t have any wrinkles, not even normal wrinkles like expression lines is odd to me, although she use to.

6. MrsGrapevine says

7. JEFF says

KIM IS LOOKING GOOD FOR KANYE ,BUT SHE”S DAMAGING HERSELF WITH SURGERY,SHE YOUNG AND TRYING TO IMPRESS HER LOVER / HUBBY OR THE PUBLIC ,SHE SHOULD THINK ABOUT HER HEALTH FOR ONCE , MAYBE SHE GETTING READY TO GET A MOVIE CONTAC OR MUSIC WITH HUBBY KANYE .

8. JEFF says