Tori Spelling And Dean McDermott’s Reality Show ‘True Tori’ Is Full Of Fakeness – Get Ready For Season 2!

tori-spelling-true-tori-fake-not-real

Did you guys tune in to that hot mess that was True Tori? I still say this is the best acting gig that both Tori and her husband, Dean McDermott, have had in years — but that’s a totally different story. Anyway, the Lifetime show documented the couple’s therapy sessions after Dean admitted to cheating on Tori Spelling with some made up woman named Emily Goodhand.

The one logical question that never came up was whether or not Dean had cheated with other women as well. I mean, that’s kind of a no-brainer, yet Tori never blurted it out on camera. In a follow up special, Tori kind of teased that if there were other women then she would likely have no choice but to divorce her husband.

Bingo. According to the June 23rd print edition of InTouch magazine, sources close to the reality series say that this was Tori’s way of ensuring that there would be a second season of True Tori. It’s a nice teaser and there is an instant dramatic story line right off the bat. As of now, Tori has a few directions that things can go in. As of now, she and Dean are supposedly together so season two could be a renewal of vows or, worse yet, another baby to complicate things. Or she could decide to continue making an ass out of her husband on camera for his lying ways.

Regardless of what path Tori decides to take it has all been in the name of staying relevant and collecting a check. Would you tune in for a second season of Tori’s lies? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below.

Image credit to FameFlynet

1. Kareem Williams says

Why is they still on the air yo? Somebody please give me answers.

2. Kareem Williams says

Why is they still on the air yo? Somebody please give me answers.

3. Kathy C says

These two couldn’t act their way out of a paper bag. Pathetic attempt for sympathy — and a paycheck. Next.

4. Kathy C says

5. Emilie says

I watch because TV is just so generally boring. So I DVR the show and then whiz through the commercials. However, the entire show is a true joke IMO. I don’t see Tori as a victim. But I don’t know why the heck she is supporting Dean, who is becoming fatter and sloppier than usual. What does she see in the guy? True she is no bargain but he is a real mess who looks like a slob. I find the lies laughable. Eg. She says she “may be pregnant” and that is left as a cliff hanger. Now honestly, this is why there are pregnancy tests. So it is a poor cliff hanger. I am stuck watching a lot of TV because I cannot walk due to a broken leg and truly if I had a life I wouldn’t be watching I don’t believe. It seems the summer went by without a hitch and now they are back home and suddenly all is horrible again and we, the audience, are supposed to buy that. Going a few miles from their home to the beach made everything perfect? Nothing about the show makes sense. But I like to watch them make a fool of themselves which is exactly what they are doing, allegedly airing their dirty laundry on air. Oh, and about his cheating…..I cannot imagine who would want to sleep with him given how dreadful the man looks these days. What a change from the videos they showed of him 8 years ago. And Tori? The woman doesn’t look thin. She looks anorexic. If she thinks that is pretty she is sicker than we all think. Plus then there was the article that she thought she had Ebola. Now really, was she in Africa treating Ebola victims? This is what is so funny about the show and the two of them. These outrageous ideas come out of nowhere and you can actually laugh at the antics and ideas. Seriously we need to pity her poor children.

6. Emilie says