Kristen Stewart Suing Joan Rivers For Saying She Uses Sex To Get Roles

Kristen Stewart Suing Joan Rivers For Saying She Uses Sex To Get Roles

Joan Rivers is crass and rude, and often makes extreme allegations towards people – sometimes in jest, and sometimes seriously. Her new book, Diary Of A Mad Diva, is full of these allegations, including one about Kristen Stewart sleeping with directors to make her way to the top of the Hollywood A-list.

Joan had written, “Many stars only do one thing well. Of course, the best one-trick pony is Kristen Stewart, who got a whole career by being able to juggle directors’ balls.” However, it doesn’t look like Kristen is taking the allegation in good humor, nor should she. She was a young kid when she started out acting, so Joan insinuating that Kristen slept her way to the top would involve allegations that Kristen started hooking up with directors when she was still a kid – and honestly, that’s not an acceptable joke to make, no matter the circumstances. Yes, we all know that Kristen slept with ONE of her directors, but I doubt it’s been a regular occurrence.

Either way, Joan revealed that Kristen is now planning on suing her, explaining, “I’m now being sued by Kristen Stewart. She obviously didn’t read our disclaimer, which is it’s a comedy book. Her lawyer contacted my lawyer, which shows the sense of humor she has… zero.”

She also added that Kristen was a ‘fool’ for taking her book too seriously, stating, “I’m a comedian. I’ve been doing it for 50 years. If people don’t get it… don’t come and see me. It’s OK. Don’t read the book.”

Yes, her book is clearly a ‘comedic’ book, but an allegation is an allegation, no matter how humorous or how serious it is in context. Kristen’s been especially sensitive about her public image since recovering from the cheating scandal, and she no doubts want to prevent people from assuming that she actually is sleeping with directors. Believe it or not, a lot of people actually buy into Joan’s crazy antics.

Image credit: Terma/SL/O. Duran/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

1. Twana Tells says

Joan Rivers has no filter what’s so ever smh

2. Twana Tells says

Joan Rivers has no filter what’s so ever smh

3. Kareem Williams says

Joan Rivers needs to be sued. How are you going to go write a book, dissing people for nothing? Get your life Grandmom

4. Michele says

Joan Rivers is Joan Rivers–some love her–some hate her-there is no in-between. I happen to take anything she says with a grain of salt. However if you think about it she has been around a lot more then this actress and will probably be there for a lot longer!

5. Kareem Williams says

6. Michele says

7. Sharon Phillips says

Joan Rivers has been around for a long time. I also take what she says in stride. That just how she is. No biggie.

8. MzBaker says

I like joan rivers and i have no clue who this girl is but she probably is. lol I’m not too big on gossip though I tend to stay away from it. I don’t like to talk about other peoples lives even if they are famous. It still isn’t my business.

9. Sharon Phillips says

10. agatapokutycka says

There will be always people who believe every trash they read… it is so sad… that’s why I hate gossip…

11. MzBaker says

12. Chubskulit Rose says

That’s the problem when you make one mistake. Even people like Joan Rivers will make fun of you but it doesn’t give her the right to though. So if she get sued, she deserve it.

13. agatapokutycka says

14. Jhady says

I don’t know Joan Rivers but she looks like she is in big trouble. It’s okay to joke but to accused someone that destroys the reputation is not good and it’s a crime.

15. Chubskulit Rose says