LeAnn Rimes Opens Up About Being Called A Homewrecker

LeAnn Rimes Opens Up About Being Called A Homewrecker

If LeAnn Rimes wants the public to love her, perhaps she should stop reminding them that she’s a homewrecker who ruined Eddie Cibrian‘s marriage to Brandi Glanville. Even though she’s clearly in the wrong in that situation, LeAnn loves to play the victim card, claiming that she was mistreated at the hands of the press due to her actions. Uh… ok?

According to People, LeAnn invited the press over to her house [for the promotion of her new reality show], and explained, “People are always wanting to make it a story of me being a homewrecker and trying to take someone’s kids. They take the love I have for my family and twist it around in some weird, sick way.”

Yeah, the ironic thing is that nobody would ever waste a second calling LeAnn a homewrecker if she didn’t keep bringing attention to that fact. Trust me, most of the general public doesn’t give two shits about LeAnn Rimes or her homewrecking past. Unfortunately, LeAnn keeps reminding everyone of her never-ending feud with Brandi Glanville, which in turn puts the focus back on their history and how LeAnn cheated with Eddie.

If LeAnn truly wanted the press to stop talking about her this way, she should stop giving them ammunition. It’s not that hard – all she has to do is stop antagonizing Brandi on Twitter, and stop bringing up the affairs, Brandi, or the topic of homewrecking in interviews. But of course, if she does that, she’ll have nothing else of interest to keep people’s attention on her and her show.

Image credit: Parisa/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES

1. Gigionthat says

Oh wow, this is a shocker

2. Lesley Stevens says

Sad thing is, most people would forget that she broke up a marriage if she just shut her homewrecking pie hold. I’m not a fan anyway. Most of these stars disgust me with their behavior. I like the ones out there using their money and fame to do good myself.

Oh look at me, I’m pretty, buy this Carl’s Jr. burger….

3. Gigionthat says

Oh wow, this is a shocker

4. Lesley Stevens says

Oh look at me, I’m pretty, buy this Carl’s Jr. burger….

5. NicolaGossips says

LeAnn is mentally ill, there’s no other explanation for her behaviour. She needs people to talk about her.

6. NicolaGossips says

7. Momoftwo says

No matter what LeAnn says, she did get between Brandi and her husband. I think LeAnn has a guilty conscience and doesn’t know how to make it go away. I also think she is jealous of Brandi. Truth be told, LeAnn doesn’t trust Eddie.

8. Momoftwo says

9. Sylvia says

LeAnne’s been making a complete ASS of herself. I don’t see it lasting with Eddie..only a matter of time. If she weren’t so insecure, it’d be one thing..but insecurity is unattractive and gets to be annoying , and more transparent than she or people realize. If she keeps on, there will come a day where no matter what she asks Eddie, he will become defensive, because he will see it coming from only one place. I don’t care what she says, she feels threatened. The fact that Eddie cheated with her, can only make her wonder at times, whether or not someone else will one day catch his eye, and what he did about it once….with her.

10. Sylvia says