Real Housewives Of New Jersey Season 6 Cast: Jersey Shore’s Snooki Joining Bravo Reality TV Show?

Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 casting rumors are running wild – and according to the latest from the RHONJ rumor mill, Jersey Shore star Snooki (Nicole Polizzi) could be joining the Bravo reality TV show! Nothing says Jersey like Snooki – seriously with her fake tan, leopard print mini-skirts, and wild hair she could have passed for Teresa Giudice’s little sister during her Jersey Shore glory days.

Since then Snooki has grown up a bit, and she has settled down longtime boyfriend Gianni, and their son – so maybe it’s time she graduated from Jersey Shore to Real Housewives of New Jersey.

Last year right before Season 5 premiered on Bravo the buzz on the internet was that Snooki would be starring on the show, however the rumors never came to fruition. This time around, there seems to be a little bit more evidence that Snooki could be joining RHONJ – she was spotted out on a lunch date with Melissa Gorga. Ironically, Tiki Barber’s wife Traci Lynn is supposedly joining the show as well, and she was also dining with Snooki and Melissa. Gorga snapped some photos of their girls’ date and posted them in Instagram – which only further fueled rumors that Snooki was headed to the Bravo show.

At this point, there has been no formal announcement that there will even be a 6th season of Real Housewives of New Jersey and some fans seem to think that Bravo has no intention of filming another season until Teresa Giudice is released from prison. However, if they do go ahead and film without Teresa Giudice, Snooki might be able to balance out the certain ratings slump that the show will endure without their flagship family. Do you think Snooki would make a good addition to the cast? Would you tune in to watch her, or would you stop watching if she signed on? Let us know what you think in the comments below!

Images Via Fame/Flynet

1. Joanna says

She would surely fit in. She is a very good actress. And I believe she will definitely add to the ratings.Good luck snooki. I really miss Jersey Shore and Snooki and J Woww.
    Joanna

1. Mynameisstolen says

I’m not sure if she has a fake tan. She is guateGuatemala by birth

2. Joanna says

Joanna

1. Mynameisstolen says

I’m not sure if she has a fake tan. She is guateGuatemala by birth

3. Sara DavisNies says

I stopped watching the Jersey franchise years ago–Teresa was just too much to stomach and the other women were gone. I would definitely set the DVR to record if Snooki joined. I just worry the nasty tone of the show would darken her light, fun, goofy spirit!

4. Sara DavisNies says

5. donna tillman says

I like snooki. She would make a good house wife. Bring in more younger viewers . Love

6. donna tillman says

7. Bill ptrillo says

The whole show should be canceled, why give these nobodies recognition. Let them get real jobs. They actually think they’re star’s. Isn’t sad how they des grace the Italians.

1. Brandon says

Your grasp of remedial 6th grade English is probably just as “des grace”-ful. Like, there are limbless rhesus monkeys who can write better.

8. Bill ptrillo says

1. Brandon says

9. Debster22 says

I think Snooki will make a great addition to the show. We have watched her grow up and be a more responsible woman with her kids and now husband.

10. Debster22 says

11. Holly says

If Snooki joins I’m watching, I was going to stop because Theresa wasn’t going to be on, I love her and Dina. I absolutely hate the other ladies, most of all the twins, who blamed Theresa for something she didn’t say or do just so they would have a storyline. Wish Dina would’ve had her friends back more. But Snooki would put all these bitches in their place.

12. Mia says

I happen to agree with Sarah.. that the nasty tone of NJH would darken Nicole’s (Snooki’s) Spirit. And as much as Nicole may be street smart and able to ‘hold her own, I think it would be a very Selfish thing for Bravo to put someone who is Ages Younger, together with the Old ones! Start a ‘new’ NJH with Nicole, Jennie (JWOW), and Add a few More Jersians to ‘that’ pack! Would be More Fun and certanly More ‘Fair’ to Nicole. Adding Nicole to the Gorgas?? C’mon Bravo!!! Really???? If you want to Use someone, at least put them in their own ‘Age category!!’ It’s ridiculous, and will ‘Look it,’ even Moreso-

1. Dawn says

Yes! And it could have Tracy and Olivia from Jerseylicious and maybe one (or both) of those sisters from that show about a dress shop that was based in Jeresy. I’d absolutely watch. Bravo? Are you listening?

13. Holly says

14. karina says

God dam who cares isn’t there more real stuff going on in the world than a bunch of bimbos stirring the pot. Get is life

1. Caroline says

Lol!! Karina, get a tutor.

15. Mia says

1. Dawn says

16. karina says

1. Caroline says

Lol!! Karina, get a tutor.

17. Kim leonard says

I think Snookie would be a great addition to the show. Her youthful ideas should help bring a younger audience. Good luck Nicole!!!!

18. Kim leonard says

19. Corinne says

20. Corinne says

21. Kimberly Vincent says

If she joins Im done

22. Kimberly Vincent says

If she joins Im done

23. Karen brazil says

Of course she will be good, she is a Jersey girl!,

24. Karen brazil says

Of course she will be good, she is a Jersey girl!,

25. Roger Jani says

And they cancel Dukes of Hazzard, but show this trash. I’m so glad to see we have so many young female, idiots watching this.

26. Roger Jani says

What wonderful role models the majority of women posting on this site have. Oh wait, Hillary must be also. That’s why it took so long for women to get the right to vote!

27. Roger Jani says

28. Roger Jani says

29. cres says

Heck ya!!! I totally would start watching RHONJ is Snooki joined the Bravo family!!!!

30. cres says

31. Jade says

Who actually wrote this poorly organised piece if s**th. She’s a wife with 2 kids. Seriously get your facts straight. Sack the writer.

32. Jade says

33. NONONO says

I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH JUST BECAUSE TERESA IS NOT GOING TO BE ON..SNOOKI AND NO ONE ELSE WILL MAKE ME WATCH THEM NOW.

34. NONONO says

35. Kriss k says

Nope won’t be watching.

36. Kriss k says

Nope won’t be watching.

37. Lisa says

Snooki would definitely be a good pick for the show

38. Lisa says

Snooki would definitely be a good pick for the show

39. Jewels says

I would rather watch *Barney* reruns than *any* RH show. Adding Snooki to the RHONJ surely couldn’t make it any worse. Although I can’t see how she would it any better, either. Shining a lump of dirt isn’t going to change it into gold, nor will adding a different type of dirt.

40. Jewels says

41. nicole says

Who wrote this article? Lol her long time boyfriend is now her husband. She also has a son…and daughter. Her daughters almost a year old. Get with the program if you’re going to be writing an article about her…

42. nicole says

43. Stacey damian says

Yaaay! I think Snooki would be a great fit for RHNJ! Yes, I hope she is chosen. Maybe she could bring some bright light to the cast. They need to all lighten up just a bit. And I think the addition of Snooki to the cast is just what they need.

44. Stacey damian says

45. Viki says

I would love seeing Snooki a regular on honj. Then she could bring Jwow to the lunches & all would be great. Actually this is the only Housewives show I am watching. I loved HONY & I am a fan of Bethany’s, but there is one person on that show who has irritated me since 1st season 1st episode. …I can not listen to her anymore. I tried but she annoys me.

46. Viki says

47. Natalee Boggs says

Hell YEAZZZZZ! Snooki on RHONJ?! I would 110% be glued to the TV every Sunday night to watch! #TEAMSNOOKI

48. Natalee Boggs says