Is ‘General Hospital’ Rebecca Herbst Leaving GH?

Is 'General Hospital' Rebecca Herbst Leaving GH?In shocking “General Hospital” news today Daytime Confidential is reporting that Rebecca Herbst who plays Elizabeth Webber is having problems with her contract renewal at “GH.”

This would be a devastating blow to “GH” since Rebecca’s is involved in a hot storyline right now.  Further rumours say that “Days of Our Lives” would be keen to get their hands on Rebecca if she was available.

What do you think “GH” fans would you be sad to see Rebecca exit Port Charles?  I know I would be!

Share your thoughts in the Comments section below, on our Facebook Page, or on our twitter account!

1. Kirsten says

I would hate to see her leave, but if she does I hope she gets another job right away. She’s a great actress.

2. Kirsten says

3. tyesha says

I would love to see her go. I have hated her role on General Hospital for years. I would say adios Rebecca hope Days of our lives writes better story lines for you.

4. tyesha says

5. Bella says

i would hate for her to leave. she is one reason i watch, i don’t get how people can hate on a actress for just doing her job. some fans are insane and need a reality check,

6. Bella says

7. Rosetta. Sweet says

Take. Her. Off. I. Will. Be. Glad. To. See. Her. Go. I. Will. Have. A. Party

8. Rosetta. Sweet says

Take. Her. Off. I. Will. Be. Glad. To. See. Her. Go. I. Will. Have. A. Party

9. De Bohm says

Rebecca you’re a great actress for the part of Elizabeth and nobody could ever replace you. Your a fabulous actress and I don’t want you to leave. You’re part of the show with great story lines. I would miss you tremendously. Please don’t leave we need you. Good luck with signing your nee contract. Your longtime fan.

10. De Bohm says

11. Jane Doe says

Good Riddens to Rebecca Herbst. She’s a horrible actress, her storylines are beyond histrionic and she relegates actresses and women in the Industry back to the Dark Ages. Bye Bye and stay gone.

12. Jane Doe says

13. Deb says

I’ll be happy to see her go. Never liked her on the show.

14. Deb says

I’ll be happy to see her go. Never liked her on the show.

15. Sandra Walter says

I am asking please don’t take her off i have liked her for many years she is great at her job so please keep her and i am one of hers biggest fans

16. Sandra Walter says

17. Maureen says

I think Rebecca Herbst is not only beautiful but very talented. I would be sad to see her leave the general hospital soap.

18. Maureen says