‘Days Of Our Lives’ News: Nadia Bjorlin Shares Photo Of 1 Month Old Baby Torin

'Days Of Our Lives' News: Nadia Bjorlin Shares Photo Of 1 Month Old Baby Torin‘Days of Our Lives‘ star Nadia Bjorlin has been keeping ‘DOOL‘ fans updated on social media since the birth of her baby boy Torin Mathias Turnbull.  Torin is Nadia and her husband Grant Turnbull’s first child together, and he was certainly graced with his parents’ good looks, he’s adorable!

On Thursday June 2 Nadia took to Instagram and posted a photo of her bright-eyed baby boy, up close and personal, to celebrate his 1 month birthday.  Bjorlin jokingly captioned the sweet picture, “I’m a month old! Maybe I should get my own Instagram account since I’m so handsome…#nofilterneeded#torinmathiasturnbull #loveofmylife#1monthold @lovedbaby.”

'Days Of Our Lives' News: Nadia Bjorlin Shares Photo Of 1 Month Old Baby Torin

‘Days Of Our Lives’ spoilers tease that Nadia Bjorlin will be making a return to Salem this year, the actress brought her character back for a brief visit during the 50th anniversary, and around the time of Daniel Jonas’ death.  Salem seems to have a revolving casting door these days, and it is getting tough keeping track of all of the NBC soap opera’s comings and goings.

‘DOOL’ spoilers also tease that when Chloe Lane returns to Salem she will be involved in a big storyline and have a heavy presence on the daytime drama.  Chloe’s mom Nancy Wesley will also be making a return to the canvas and will be reprised by Patrika Darbo.

Until Nadia Bjorlin’s big return, you can keep tabs on her on Instagram where she posts new photos of her husband Grant and baby Torin on a regular basis.

So ‘Days‘ fans, seriously how cute is Nadia’s son?!  Are you excited for her ‘DOOL’ return?  Share your thoughts in the comments below!

1. Cindy Ingalls says

Such a cute baby. I used to watch DOOL’s when I was in high school and college. I was a big fan.

2. Cindy Ingalls says

3. Jenn says

How cute. That is one cute baby. They look like a beautiful family. Almost makes me miss when our girls where tiny babies. Almost.

4. Liz Mays says

How cute! It’s awesome that she shared this moment with her fans. It’s great that she’ll be returning.

5. Elizabeth O. says

I haven’t watched the show in a long time. It’s always exciting when someone welcomes a new baby into their lives. This little cutie is such a darling!

6. Christine says

I do watch DOOL and I think this baby is soooooooooo cute! The eyes! His name! Everything!

7. Jenn says

8. Liz Mays says

9. Elizabeth O. says

10. Christine says

11. Nicole Escat says

Oh, he is so cute. I remember my son at this age, babies are really adorable and full of surprise. I would love to see the show.

12. Karlaroundtheworld | Karla says

This might be a good time to watch it, I’ve really been skipping on it before. That baby is just so adorable, I bet that Instagram joke can really go real!

13. Danne Reed says

Wow, Torin looks adorable. I heard a lot about this show but I have no time to see it. I will make time for it now.

14. Nicole Escat says

15. Karlaroundtheworld | Karla says

16. Nicole Haas Etolen says

I like to watch “Days of our lives”, I heard that it is a great show. Thanks for sharing this, the baby is so cute.

17. Danne Reed says

18. Louise Bishop says

I remember my grandmother watching soap operas faithfully everyday. She felt like part of their family. She would have enjoyed the picture of that cute little baby.

19. Nicole Haas Etolen says

20. Kathy says

He is so cute! I love seeing photos of babies. I also have not watched this show in years! My mother use to watch it all the time.

21. Louise Bishop says

22. Christy Garrett says

Awww, he is adorable. I love babies. However, I’m done with that chapter so now I have to borrow and send them home after I spoil them.

23. Kathy says

24. Christy Garrett says

25. Julie Syl Kalungi says

What a cute lil man and what a joy to the parents and show watchers. I have never heard of the show though. Different countries I guess!

26. Lisa Rios says

The baby boy looks absolutely cute & my goodness his eyes are just gorgeous & powerful. Though I am aware about Nadia Bjorlin I have never watched that show before.

27. Julie Syl Kalungi says

28. Lisa Rios says

29. Robin Ruehrwein says

I had no idea this show was still running! Am I that out of the loop?! Their baby is absolutely adorable.

30. Robin Ruehrwein says