‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ News: Who Is The New Sally Spectra, Courtney Hope?
The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers tease that the Spectra Family is back on B&B, and there’s a new Sally Spectra in town. The 2017 version of Sally Spectra is actually the original Sally’s niece, who was named after her late Aunt. And, the character is being played by up-and-coming actress, Courtney Hope.
So, who is Courtney Hope? Here are five fast facts to get to know the soap opera newbie and latest addition to The Bold and the Beautiful cast!
You Might Also Like —>B&B Shocker – Spectra Family Returns!
- Courtney may look familiar to soap fans, because her boyfriend is a star on ABC soap opera General Hospital. It was revealed last year that Courtney is dating Michael Corinthos portrayer Chad Duell.
- That’s not photo-shop, Courtney Hope is in AMAZING shape, she’s actually a fitness model and a trainer You can check out some of her work on her official website.
- Courtney grew up in dance classes, and competed, wouldn’t it be great if the new Sally Spectra got to show off her dance moves on The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Although this is Courtney’s first soap opera role, she’s no stranger to the small screen. She has appeared on guest roles on primetime TV shows like Transparent, Quantum Break, Bones, and NCIS.
- In 2016 Courtney Hope starred in the movie Displacement as a lead, and the film won several awards including “Best Sci-Fi Film” at Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival.