General Hospital Spoilers: Is D.A. Dawson Knee Deep In DOD Or Still Trying To Stick It To Sonny?

General Hospital Spoilers: Margaux Dawson (Elizabeth Hendrickson)

General Hospital’s Margaux Dawson (Elizabeth Hendrickson) was very eager to put Jason Morgan (Steve Burton) behind bars over attacking Shiloh Archer (Coby Ryan McLaughlin). Why is Margaux so anxious to protect the cult leader? Is Margaux’s association with DOD clouding her judgment or is she still trying to stick it to Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard)?

GH Spoilers — Margaux Is Into Dawn Of Day

Margaux has been seen with Dawn of Day literature and is familiar with Shiloh as well. Frankly, Margaux seems very friendly with the cult leader and anxious to follow his teachings.

Margaux is a lost soul of sorts after searching for her father’s killer for years only to discover that her mother ordered his murder. Margaux may be a district attorney but Shiloh and Dawn of Day offer her the acceptance she needs.

GH Spoilers– Shiloh Has An Inner Circle

A requirement for General Hospital’s Shiloh and his inner circle is to tell a secret that would change how everyone thinks about you or someone related to you.

Is the point of the inner circle’s secrets to inspire trust or is it a way to get evidence for Margaux to use against people who are opposed to Dawn of Day? Could Shiloh be using Margaux to get rid of any opposition against him and the cult?

General Hospital’s Margaux has made it plain from the start if she could not take down Sonny, Jason is just as good. Shiloh thought he was setting up Jason and endearing himself to Sam by doing so, or so it seems.

Did Shiloh turn the tables on Margaux and let his attraction to Sam cost her a shot at Sonny and Jason? How long will Shiloh look the other way without trying to provoke Jason again?

General Hospital Spoilers — Margaux Dismissed Chase’s Opinion

General Hospital’s Harrison Chase (Josh Swickard) is onto Shiloh because of his girlfriend, Willow Tait (Katelyn MacMullen). Chase also acknowledged that Shiloh provoked Jason. Margaux’s orders to go over Chase’s note made it obvious that she disagreed with Chase’s assessment and possibly wanted him to change how he looked at things.

Would Margaux resort to changing Chase’s statement to take Jason down?

General Hospital’s Margaux was very eager to upgrade Jason’s charges to attempted murder. Margaux attitude toward Jason takes us right back to her threats against Sonny. Is Margaux willing to look the other way while a cult takes over Port Charles?

As always, more detailed spoilers and a full collection of pictures for the week in question will appear on Soap Opera Spy, where there will be more clues and hints over exactly what’s going on.

1. Guest says

Margaux is in the DoD and was married to Shiloh

1. Guest says

Yesssssssss I agree!

2. Guest says

Not sure but it’d be funny if she got caught up in the mess & lost her job! I don’t really care for her character & wouldn’t care if she got thrown in jail for her involvement with DOD!

1. Guest says

She is definitely involved in the cult and I am sure that it will eventually come out.

3. Guest says

It wouldn’t surprise me, I wish you would get rid of her, she is disgusting. Never liked her, in any show.

4. Guest says

Who cares!! She is an awful actress and her DA Dawson character is just plain irritating. I was sure she was gone.

5. Guest says

So, are pretty much all the characters on GH now involved with this stupid D.O.D. story? I know one thing, were I Willow, I’d tell Brad that if he so much as looked in Shiloh’s direction I’d tell everyone that I was his sons mother.

1. Guest says

I just watched Coby McLaughlin on latest NCIS N.O. and he was just as cringe worthy and sleezy as on GH.

2. Guest says

She is not his mother ,her son died! Brad knows he has Michael child!

6. Margie Stephenson says

I do not believe Margaux is with the DOD I do beleve everything I read on Facebook Margaux is One of the good words because she was trying to take down Sam and Jason I mean she’s working law Sonny and Jason is working for the Mop but they do know wrong Sonnyand Jason always work against the law Jason and Sonny fans that do no wrong I a fans of Margaux wait-and-see she is one good one

1. Guest says

First of all I truly think you need an English lesson in writing. If you were a GH fan you would know Sonny and Jason are the best of the best and this is why the show has been on for 56 years. Now as far as Margaux is concerned she is one of Shiloh’s followers. She and Shiloh need to vanish, please read up on cults and you will see for yourself they are trouble.

7. Guest says

I certainly think she is in the DOD and she will do anything to take down Sonny and Jason however Shiloh and Margaux have no idea who they are dealing with.

8. Margie Stephenson says

Kay you have your opinion and I still says the same everybody on the show do not have to be stupid like Jason and he puppet Margaux is one of good ones you do not have like my writing everybody writing do not be perfect i’m here God bless you anyway Will pray for you not afraid to put Who I am