Bold And The Beautiful Rumor: Liam Chooses To Stay With Steffy After Baby Reveal

Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers: Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) - Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood)The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers indicate that Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) will stick by Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) following the baby switch reveal.

B&B fans are anxiously counting down the days until the truth about baby Beth is revealed. It’s going to come out eventually and of course everyone will be impacted by the news.

Hope Logan (Annika Noelle) will be reunited with her daughter, who she thought died at childbirth. While Hope fans will be excited to see her get her baby back, they’ll be disappointed when Hope and Liam don’t reunite.

Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers – Beth’s Death Strained Lope

Beth’s “death” strained Hope and Liam’s marriage. The couple recently separated, and Hope has become the target of Thomas Forrester’s (Matthew Atkinson) infatuation. As for Liam, he’s been spending time with his ex Steffy.

Steam fans are getting excited about their favorite couple reuniting, yet they know that won’t last long once the baby switch is revealed. Yet, they may be surprised by Liam’s choice.

When the baby switch is finally exposed, everyone automatically assumes that Hope and Liam will get back together. However, with soap operas, especially B&B, there’s a swerve. Instead of Liam going back to Hope, he’ll stay with Steffy.

Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers – Reveal Changes Everything

Hope is going to be furious when she learns about the baby switch and she’ll immediately blame Steffy, thinking her rival was part of the scheme. Steffy is an innocent victim of this secret, just as Hope is. When she has to give up the daughter she’s raised for the past few months, Steffy is going to be devastated.

Liam knows Steffy wasn’t involved in the baby switch and wouldn’t do anything as callous as to make Hope believe her baby was dead. He’s going to defend Steffy and this will cause problems for he and Hope.

She is going to want justice and to keep Steffy out of their lives, but that’s impossible. Liam shares a daughter with Steffy and he can’t abandon his child. All Liam wants is for everyone to get along, but the reveal of the secret is going to make things even more difficult.

In the meantime, keep up with Hollywood Hiccups for all the latest news and updates on all of your favorite daytime television shows right here.

1. Guest says

I sure hope so this time.

2. Guest says

Nope

3. Guest says

I hope NOT

4. Guest says

I sure hope so this time.

5. Guest says

Nope

6. Guest says

I hope so..Hope is crazy like Thomas

7. Guest says

Hope never knew what she wanted..and Steffy is more mature

1. jsb says

She was so mature when she had sex with her father in law, tried to lie about it and then proceeded to hide under a blanket curled up on the sofa for 6 months whining about losing Liam.

8. Guest says

I hope NOT

9. Guest says

HELL NAW’LL

10. Guest says

I hope so..Hope is crazy like Thomas

11. Guest says

Hope never knew what she wanted..and Steffy is more mature

12. Guest says

HELL NAW’LL

13. Eli says

Just as the comment posted earlier Hope is immature and will want to blame Steffy as usual.This is karma she did not want Kelly & Phoebe growing up together but it happened.Dont get me wrong I think the whole baby switch was ridiculous but it happened and these 2 beautiful sisters are togehter.I just think Hope and Liam are a boring couple!I love the fact that Steffy was a strong women who put her daughter & herself first and walked away from this triangle she grew up.However Hope will always see Steffy as competition she has no confidence in herself.

1. jsb says

The writers put Steffy and her daughters first because the actress was pregnant and her screen time was limited and recorded in advance of her maternity leave. Now that she’s back she’s and ready to go another round with Liam.

14. Jane says

Liam is a bigger fool and is crazy HOPE IS THE ONE HIM BUT BECAUSE STEFFY IS THE GOLDEN CHILD OF B&B SHE WILL GET WHAT IS WANTS.

15. Carol Mitchell says

Well, put it like this I’m a Hope fan and trueSteffy was innocent . I am not watching because Bell’s dragging it on and on. So if he stays with Steffy I have been away so long by November. I won’t have a problem saying so long to Bold and Beautiful anyway!

16. no class says

he won’t be with her long…he never has been. they’ve been married 3 times and haven’t celebrated their first anniversary yet. I don’t expect it will be any different this time…. IF he stays with her.

17. Sherry Johnson says

I hope Steffy and Liam stays together because Hope should of never left Liam for better for worse.

18. Kay Schultz says

I’m sick at the thought of a STEAM reunion. Bring a new man for Steffy.

19. Jane McNeill says

STEFFY DOES NOT NEED LIAM SHE NEEDS A NEW MAN WHO DOES NOT HAVE A PASS!!! LIAM NEEDS TO BE WITH HOPE AND THEIR BABY!!! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO STAY WITH SOMEONE THAT HURT HIM LIKE STEFFY DID. LIAM NEEDS THINK OF ALL THINGS THAT STEFFY DID TO HIM ( TRYING TO KEEP HOPE FROM HIM JUST BECAUSE SHE DECIDE THAT SHE WANT HIM)BUT ANYTHING THAT THE GOLDEN GIRL WANTS SHE GETS!!!!!!!

20. Beatrisz says

I think Liam will be finally happy at last when he knows that his daughter is alive and that is Pheobe that is Beth

21. Brenda says

I am sic of the back and forth
    It’s just nasty. And I dont thing Steffy needs anymore bad news. About Bill being the babies daddy. It should stay Liams kid. Gave her a break. Hopeless needs to go in a nut house.for couple months. Have her some time away. Why is it always Steffy getting hurt. I know Hopeless just went thur some crap. But she did most of it all on her own. Let here have a break down. And go away
    And please let the baby,gave her a bad time…baby misses Steffy, won’t eat crys all the time. Only time it shuts up is with Steffy