Is General Hospital Recasting Jax?

General Hospital: Ingo Rademacher (Jasper Jax)Fans of General Hospital know that the actor that portrays Jax has recently taken some guff for his public transphobic comments as well as for spreading false information about vaccines.

According to the Decider, for those who are unaware, Ingo Rademacher was fired from General Hospital a few days ago reportedly for refusing to comply with the production’s vaccine mandate.

Now fans are sure to wonder, will the character be killed off or will Jax General Hospital be recasting Jax?

General Hospital News – Ingo Rademacher Fired By ‘General Hospital’

In a video on Instagram from November 8, Rademacher briefly touched on the subject of leaving General Hospital, writing,” I will get back in touch with everybody and fill you guys in on what’s happening when I can.”

Some may believe that Rademacher is leaving General Hospital as a result of some transphobic and anti-vax comments that the actor began making as far back as August with a three-minute Instagram video laced with misinformation about COVID vaccines which he captioned, “Not ok.

To all the bigots that called for my firing at GH and made [fireIngo] trend (thanks for the press btw) about a post of mine that is factually correct.

Getting vaccinated does not stop you from spreading the virus.

That’s straight from the CDC. Mandating any vaccine is wrong but especially one that doesn’t help stop the spread, that’s nothing short of crazy talk.

If you want to take the vaccine, take it.

Just know you’re doing it for yourself, not to save anyone else. You’re not a hero.”

GH Spoilers News – ‘General Hospital’ Hires Trevor St. John

In possibly related news, General Hospital rumors hint that veteran One Life to Live actor, Trevor St. John, has been hired for the popular daytime drama and though there are many possibilities for roles he may be reprising, he would seem to be an obvious choice to fill the role of Jax.

He portrayed Todd Manning/Victor Lord Jr. on One Life to Live from 2003 to 2013 and, anyone familiar with the character, Todd Manning, can see how easy it might be for him to segue into the role of Jax.

Ingo’s last date as Jax is in just two weeks so it’s not difficult to imagine that St John will just step in and pick up where Rademacher left off.

Tune in to General Hospital for new episodes Monday through Friday at 1 PM Central on ABC and keep checking here to find out what happens to Jax. Be sure to catch up on everything happening with GH right now. Come back here often for General Hospital spoilers, news, and updates.

1. Patricia Trantham says

I am so excited to read this. I loved Trevor as Todd. I hope this is true. He would be perfect!!!

2. Sandy Hall says

I have a whole new respect for Ingo for standing up to the regime that’s only purpose of this kill shot is to depopulate. It looks like he has done his research and chose to believe that this is a free country and we have the right to make the decision about what is good for our own bodies. I know it’s going to get harder and harder to get away with making this decision and not go along with the mandate. God Bless you for standing up for what is right. America is supposed to be the light of Freedom and the Constitution and as citizens of this great country we need to stand up for this freedom and be able to make choices, good or bad, and not be led around like sheep in fear of what the consequences might be. And he is right. The shot hasn’t prevented anything, they are still wearing masks, and now the scientists are saying that the vaxed are the one spreading it. The natural immunity is stronger than the vaxed. So there you go.

1. Just123 says

I am with you 100%!! I too gained a new respect and appreciation for Ingo R.
      It’s disgusting what is being said and done to him and others for simply stating facts. What I find most ironic is that those screaming and fussing the loudest are the ones who want equality, freedoms to do and say as they please but apparently only for themselves. Nobody else is allowed to have a different opinion or belief!
      So anybody on the opposite side doing the same is automatically condemned and they try to cancel the person.

3. Gina says

General Hospital is seen at 2 PM in the Central Time Zone., not 1 PM.

4. Patricia T says

I’m for Ingo also…he should thank all his so called work friends that stabbed him in his back…He explained what he said and why…sad he can’t have his opinion. UT all the rest of the cast can…I’ve lost respect for all of them ..its also his right to feel like he wants about the vaccine….as do the rest of us..Stand take Ingo you ..lots of us are on your side..

5. MARIA says

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? THERE IS NO WAY “JAX” CAN BE RECAST. REMEMBER HOW WELL THAT WENT WITH THE JASON MORGAN RECAST? LOOK… I KNOW IT’S A SOAP OPERA, BUT SOME ACTORS ARE SIMPLY IRREPLACEABLE.
    IF GH IS SO TRIGGER HAPPY TO RECAST ACTORS, WHY DON’T THEY FOCUS ON RECASTING SOMEONE WHO WOULD REALLY SERVE THE SHOW? RECAST “MORGAN CORINTHOS” FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!

6. MARIA says

BTW, I LOVE TREVOR ST. JOHN. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM JOIN THE CAST AT GH. WRITE A GREAT ROLE FOR HIM. LET HIM BE A QUARTERMAIN OR SOMETHING. THAT, I ENDORSE. AGAIN… “JAX” IS IRREPLACEABLE.