General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Hot Austin/Brad/Lucas Trouple On the Horizon?

General Hospital: Austin Gatlin-Holt (Roger Howarth)General Hospital (GH) spoilers tease that a hot new triangle could be about to bust out in the halls of Port Charles, New York’s General Hospital. What will happen if a couple of hunky doctors and an equally sizzling lab manager hunker down to work in close quarters?

General Hospital spoilers – Brad Cooper is Coming Back

Brad Cooper (Parry Shen) is coming back to town after being in prison. The character debuted in 2013 and since day one has involved himself in skeevy schemes. Before his imprisonment he was involved with doctor Lucas Jones, a role taken over by Matt Trudeau from Ryan Carnes. Brad is also friends with co-chief of staff Dr. Britt Westbourne (Kelly Thibaud).

GH spoilers – Britt Westbourne And Brad Cooper Are Besties

Back in the day Brad divulged to Lucas that his father is Kim Wu, a former Port Charles mobster. He said his mother died giving birth to him. Since then fans have been speculating about a storyline between Brad and the mob, and that time has come!

His aunt, Mrs. Wu reps one of the PC Five Families, as in Mobsters, Inc. She asked Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard) to help get her nephew, Brad out of prison, and while Sonny declined, he said he wouldn’t harm Brad if he got out on parole. Brad should be thanking his lucky stars!

General Hospital spoilers – Brad Cooper Is A Lab Manager

Britt has tried at various times to help Brad but his latest goof meant he incurred Sonny’s wrath. He’s been in Pentonville since 2020 but during a hospital visit he got jealous when he saw Lucas and someone else flirting so we know he still has feelings for his ex.

While Brad was in prison a new hunky doc came on board, Austin Gatlin-Holt (Roger Howarth). He’s been chem tested with a few PC-ites, and who’s to say he wouldn’t be interested in either Brad or Lucas? There is much we do not know about mysterious Austin.

Brad is coming back to town, and he has a bit of an obsessive streak that we think will lead him straight to Lucas. What are the chances that Brad, Lucas and Austin form a throuple? Tell us what you think about this dynamic and sensational supposition GH fans!

Be sure to catch up on everything happening with GH right now. Come back here often for General Hospital spoilers, news, and updates.

1. Floopy Minnow says

I will stop watching forever if that happens. They took a GREAT character killed him off and at this point Austin is the most boring character on the show. Not liking this at all.

2. Sherry says

Good Gravy Just NO……Franco was a great character and now this new one is……no words for him! Just NO and NO

3. Cynthia Bryant says

I have watched GH since the very first show. The last time they let Jason “go” I tried to keep watching and that didn’t work. There are characters that make a show and others who help the show and story line. Jason Morgans role makes the show. His role keeps the story of Port Charles moving and growing. Finally he got with a woman with whom I believe was the best choice for him in a long time. Jason has met his match with Britt without a doubt. I do not agree with forcing a person to get the vaccination.What you do to your body is your choice and only your choice. As long as you are willing to get tested when needed that is all that counts. I have my shots and going for my booster this week but that is my choice and no one else’s So once again I will put GH on the back burner until Jason Morgan rises from the dead again. And I am not the only one. This is still America Home of the Brave and Home of the Free ! But for how long? who has the right to take away my RIGHTS ??!!
    I love Austins role and I think he is going to keep stirring up the “FAMILY” LOL
    Now lets see if this gets posted while they review it . So much for individual rights ! Right??

1. stetny says

Right on! Agree with all. No one has the right to take away my freedom of choice!

1. Jean says

Freedom of choice only goes so far, we have a lot of laws in our country that take some of our freedoms away, So be it. A private company has the right to make its own rules.

2. lbc says

When SB exited canvas the last time, it was by his choice, he was not let go.
      It was reported that he wanted more time with his family, and the commute
      was getting a little old. Then he showed up on another soap and the story
      was told that he followed a friend to the other soap. They only truth I got
      from reports from SB and the rumor mill is that SB left on his own accord
      and the door would be left open for his return. Of course we as viewers
      never know what is true and what isn’t, just have to make assumptions
      according to what we read.

4. Richard M Crider says

I am hoping that Lucas does not give in. I think he’s left Port Charles and Austin took his position at General Hospital when he did leave. Now maybe Brad and Felix can reconnect… But I still wish Lucas and Felix to have a one-on-one relationship without Brad interfering. Let Brad concentrate on his friendship with Britt as well as finding work and now that hes about to be out of jail

1. lbc says

Don’t remember anything as to Austin taking Lucas’ place and it was never mentioned
      as to where Lucas disappeared. He was just never seen again. Why should Brad/Felix
      reconnect as they were never paired, it was Lucas/Felix that were trying to get together
      before Brad came on the scene and Lucas ended up choosing Brad (what a mistake). Brad
      is a good friend to Britt and she will be glad he has returned. Don’t care for the inference
      that Austin/Brad may be considered as pairing unless I interpreted some of the above
      post wrong. Brad will never learn and I do no wish him with anyone on canvas now.
      on any character.

5. Carla says

Please don’t make Austin gay. I have nothing against gay couples as I have relatives who are gay, I would just prefer that he is not. I would like to see more of Felix , I really like him

6. M Fisk says

I agree with the messages above it seems like GH writers are way off track with all the characters lately… do not like the Austin character for Brad/Lucas triangle I thought when his character Franco was killed off and that the writers were going to bring back a rather nice good new character and please enough of dragging these story lines for so long it is getting so old with Peter and Cyrus story lines bring in fresher story lines or you will see GH go off air in the near Future don’t want to see that happen at all.

7. Margie Santoro says

No no no and no! You already got rid of Jason by trying to force the Covid shot down his throat, now don’t force this down OUR throat!!! Please stop being so friggin liberal and just STOP ALREADY!!! Please get rid of Nancy Lee Grahn while your at it too! PALEASE!!!