General Hospital (GH) Spoilers: Jason Morgan Wants Dr. Britt Westbourne Back!

General Hospital: Jason Morgan (Steve Burton)General Hospital (GH) spoilers tease that although Jason Morgan (Steve Burton) and Carly Corinthos (Laura Wright) just had a big splashy wedding, the return of Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Bernard) will end that relationship before it even begins. Although Jason and Carly do have feelings for each other, they both admitted that they haven’t quite fallen in love just yet. Jason will certainly step aside while Carly and Sonny sort everything out. He was beginning to have feelings for Dr. Britt Westbourne (Kelly Thiebaud) before the Carly situation came up, and he may be eager to resume that relationship. But the way he treated Britt, it may not be an easy task.

General Hospital Spoilers – Dr. Britt Westbourne Isn’t Going To make Things Easy For Jason Morgan!

Although Britt may enlist Jason to help her locate her mother, Dr. Liesl Obrecht (Kathleen Gati), she not going to be in any hurry to take Jason back romantically. They were just beginning to start something romantic when Jason and Carly realized they needed to get married in order to keep Sonny’s business from falling pretty to the 5 families. Jason broke Britt’s heart when he told her about the engagement. She’s not going to want Jason to hurt her again. But Jason and Britt fell in love on an adventure together, so if he does go to help her find Liesl, all those feelings might just resurface.

GH Spoilers – Will A New Adventure Bring Jason Morgan And Dr. Britt Westbourne Back Together?

Liesl has been taken right out of her airplane by Victor Cassadine (Charles Shaughnessy). He still is love with his ex and has taken her hostage. Britt will know that something is wrong, and will likely want to help her mother. And she won’t be able to do that alone. Look for her to reach out to Jason for help. And since the mission is likely to be fraught with danger, that may remind both Jason and Britt of how they developed feelings for one another in the first place.

General Hospital Spoilers – Dr. Britt Westbourne Will Make Jason Morgan squirm

Britt has become a much better person since she returned to Port Charles, but she certainly isn’t perfect. She may throw the fact that she slept with Jasper “Jax” Jacks (Ingo Rademacher) in Jason’s face. Not to mention she will likely recount just how badly Jason hurt her. For his part, Jason had resigned himself to marrying Carly, but he will step aside to let Sonny and Carly work things out, if that’s even possible. So if his eyes turn to Britt once more, eventually Britt will give in. She still loves Jason, no matter how badly he hurt her.

GH Spoilers – What Do You Think?

Will Jason step aside while Carly and Sonny work things out? Will Jason once again turn his attention to Britt? Would she even be willing to take Jason back? Love is complicated in Port Charles, so stay tuned to General Hospital airing weekdays on ABC. And don’t forget to check back right here regularly for all your General Hospital news, information and spoilers!

1. cooks7570 says

I hope Britt makes Jason work to get her back.

1. scyren says

Why? He was respectful to her. He didn’t string her along. They were barely together. They came back and he said he wanted to see where it goes and it wasn’t a lie. They flirt a few times after that and bam, he needed to save Carly. At the time, he didn’t want Carly. He hated hurting her. He Britt that if the situation were different, he’d be with her. He was almost crying. I don’t get how he could have handled that any differently. He cared about her and showed it. He pined after her for weeks. She’ll understand it was for the business and probably understand that they allowed themselves to feel again (even though the writers re-wrote history). What does he have to grovel for?

2. Barbara L Hackman says

She would be stupid take him back. Because if Sonny doesn’t forgive Carly for what she did, she may want Jason back, and then Britt would upset all over again ass in.

3. lbc says

I hope Jason doesn’t even approach her looking for a way back in. Jason should have thought about his own life rather yet again dedicate himself to anything Corinthos. So what if the Corinthos territory was taken Sonny has made enough cash to live a good life without the mob. I hate to see a man or woman beg and plead to get another back in their good graces. Jason just needs to go solo, but as Britt did sleep with Jax, Jason may not accept that either. He may have left Britt standing on the pier, but he did not do anything that was not respectable with Carly – thank God and all the angels.

1. Just123 says

It’s never been about the money for Jason. And while some seem to think that Jason was once again coming to Carly’s aid, it was actually far more than that,
      Sonny has kept the drugs out of P.C. and Jason stepping aside would have opened the flood gates for the drugs to come in. Jason is selfless but he also sees the big picture.
      Those of us who love Jason, for what he is and for who he is, would have been very disappointed to see him “step aside and go solo”. That is not who Jason is! And would would he do if he ‘went solo’? What else does he know? And he certainly would never try to take over Sonny’s territory…..so what would Jason do?

2. Just123 says

Am trying to reply but keep getting a message that I’ve already said the same thing!! Don’t know when or where…!!!

4. Linda Tesser says

I love Britt and Jason together — make it happen!

5. Karen profera says

Disgusting if I have to watch Jason with the Britch I’m done with GH!

6. Linda Daley says

From all the things that can happen that you’ve shown, who knows what could happen??? From all the showings I’ve read before so far NOTHING even CLOSE that you’ve said has happened !! So right Now I’m not to HAPPY with ALL the Articles I’ve Read !! What I do wish is Brit with Jason but a good storyline that you’ve said would be Great !! Sonny & Carly back together let them work it OUT !! Nina’s storyline was stupid, now EVERYONE will Hate Her which she so well deserves!! Now with all the New Storyline’s GH will have many NEW one’s to WATCH….THANK-YOU—-So let’s get it GOING PLEASE….

1. Just123 says

I sooooo agree with you. Let’s get this moving! We’re already halfway through the week and as expected Sonny has hardly gotten any farther than the front door….LOL
      I agree….the Nina storyline was absurd but now that it’s over let’s get on to the consequences and blowback, from all sides, that Nina will rightfully get from EVERYBODY!!
      I can’t wait to see Carly, Michael, even Jason and Maxie react when they find out what she did!!!
      I would think that she can kiss any chances of having a future with Wiley goodbye when Carly and Michael find out what her role was in keeping Sonny away!! Hopefully Jax’s blackmailing role in it will also come to light. Jos needs to know what her father is capable of too!

7. Jean Pompei says

Please don’t put Jason back with Sam, BORING!!! Sam is the most boring character on the show. Let him move on, I like him with Britt. I hope he does have to help her find her mother and they can find their way back to each other and find Liesl. Win win.

8. Soapfanabcgh1 says

I am happy sonny got his life back in his memory and hope that Carly loves him back
    And felt bad for jason he gave sonny to Carly again and now maybe jason can have a life again ,he tried with Sam and Sam got it messed up with drew Sam jason story and wanted both lives good and bad and is sad,jason and Sam were good together ,I hope Sam amd jason talk and maybe are there any sparks left .
    And or is jason going to go to Brit and Sam is going tomdrew the new drew but drew but have some,mama mama sorry Italian saying.

Good job so far abc to gh
    Now ,when is Robert and Mac and Anna work to together like old fashion spy’s

I can’t believe she is getting old she lost Peter and could have shot him like the old days ,sad
    And feel bad for valentine might be nad.and hope Brooklyn and chase get together and bring back Julian Jerome please Leo I think missing his dad. And Ned should and when is Tracey c9ming and be on Ned side and kick him
    Michael married willow and get it done before something else goes wrong

9. justfaith says

I think that I have not seen so much “Conversation” come from Jason with anyone but Britt! She seems to get full sentences & thoughts out of him. I hope they give them a chance to be a great couple! Both characters deserve that! I love Britt’s sense of humor, even though a lot of it is to cover her vulnerability! I think Jason “SEES” her & that’s what I like about the two of them together! They get each other in a way no one else does! Even Carly!

10. Tara says

Sam is Jason’s soulmate & no one will ever get him like she did!! These writers have set out to destroy one of the best super couples of the show by pretending they never existed & they are losing a lot of viewers over it. I know I have no interest in watching Jason/Carly or Jason/Britch & never even mention Jason/Sam or what they were to each other!!

11. cooks7570 says

I agree with you about Jason and Britt. I want Jason to work to get Britt. I hope the show starts fresh with Jason and Britt.